I love my mommy.

SUR X3

I dunno about you guys, but I can talk to my mom about anything, and I love her for it. Not in a Porkchop family kind of way though...

So anyway, we talk about everything. But I don't think anyone cares. But she cheered me up alot today so I'm making a thread about her.

Also my mom killed a guy who kidnapped her. Which makes her hardcore. So bassically this is like the fathersday thread but for mommys. Since mothers day already passed, I don't wanna call it Mothersday thread. But yeah... Here are some highlights of our convo...

Prone2Savageness (9:10:27 AM): How is that going?

mommy (9:10:33 AM): regularly

Prone2Savageness (9:10:36 AM): Ew.

mommy (9:10:54 AM): Don't ask, if you don't want to know, silly

Prone2Savageness (9:10:58 AM): Oh it's okay.

mommy (9:11:04 AM): I figured

Prone2Savageness (9:11:11 AM): Mines regular too. But I use protection.

Prone2Savageness (9:11:16 AM): Anal sex is protection right?

mommy (9:11:25 AM): absolutely!

Prone2Savageness (9:11:30 AM): Awesome.

Prone2Savageness (11:08:10 AM): For all I know we could be married.

Prone2Savageness (11:08:14 AM): Or divorced.

Prone2Savageness (11:08:24 AM): Or not even talking.

Prone2Savageness (11:08:36 AM): But I think I had my penis inside her last night. So as far as I know we are talking.

mommy (11:08:49 AM): that's not talking

Prone2Savageness (11:08:55 AM): We talked a little.

Prone2Savageness (11:09:02 AM): "Oh how does it feel?" "Good"

Prone2Savageness (11:09:04 AM): Stuff like that.

Prone2Savageness (11:09:06 AM): Talking.

mommy (11:09:07 AM): eewwww

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R@ndomH3ro

You talk to your mom about sex?? All my Mom talks to me about it my bowel movements, and if I am getting enough fiber in my diet.

Oh haha. But him and his mom didn't love eachother. I love my mom. That whole side of my family is really weird like that, nobody has any boundries I guess. It really creeps people out at first. I talk the same way with my grandma too. Which people think is even weirder. But my grandma is only in her early 60's. And she's a big hippie.

All she does is smoke weed and pop pills and shit. One time I had a sore throat and she gave me some cough syrup. So I took it, and I found out after that it had codine in it. Then I passed out.

I love my family. I wouldn't want any other one, everyone knows I write and is really supportive. It's alot easier to talk to your family about things then it is to hide it...

I dunno. My family just makes me happy.

You need to elaborate on this.

As I understand it, a guy my mom was talking to went insane. Something about drugs, this was the late 70's. And tied her up in a garage. My mom eventually got out and grabbed a knife and stabbed the guy to death...