Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I love my mommy.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by SUR X3, Jun 15, 2006.

1. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

I dunno about you guys, but I can talk to my mom about anything, and I love her for it. Not in a Porkchop family kind of way though...

So anyway, we talk about everything. But I don't think anyone cares. But she cheered me up alot today so I'm making a thread about her.

Also my mom killed a guy who kidnapped her. Which makes her hardcore. So bassically this is like the fathersday thread but for mommys. Since mothers day already passed, I don't wanna call it Mothersday thread. But yeah... Here are some highlights of our convo...

Prone2Savageness (9:10:27 AM): How is that going?
    mommy (9:10:33 AM): regularly
    Prone2Savageness (9:10:36 AM): Ew.
    mommy (9:10:54 AM): Don't ask, if you don't want to know, silly
    Prone2Savageness (9:10:58 AM): Oh it's okay.
    mommy (9:11:04 AM): I figured
    Prone2Savageness (9:11:11 AM): Mines regular too. But I use protection.
    Prone2Savageness (9:11:16 AM): Anal sex is protection right?
    mommy (9:11:25 AM): absolutely!
    Prone2Savageness (9:11:30 AM): Awesome.

Prone2Savageness (11:08:10 AM): For all I know we could be married.
    Prone2Savageness (11:08:14 AM): Or divorced.
    Prone2Savageness (11:08:24 AM): Or not even talking.
    Prone2Savageness (11:08:36 AM): But I think I had my penis inside her last night. So as far as I know we are talking.
    mommy (11:08:49 AM): that's not talking
    Prone2Savageness (11:08:55 AM): We talked a little.
    Prone2Savageness (11:09:02 AM): "Oh how does it feel?" "Good"
    Prone2Savageness (11:09:04 AM): Stuff like that.
    Prone2Savageness (11:09:06 AM): Talking.
    mommy (11:09:07 AM): eewwww

2. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

WHAT THE FUCK!!!! awesome pure awesome if there was ever a need to define awesome by having a conversation this would be the conversation that defined awesome

3. You talk to your mom about sex?? All my Mom talks to me about it my bowel movements, and if I am getting enough fiber in my diet.

4. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

That reminds me of the conversation with Ryan Reynolds and his mom in Waiting

It's pretty fuckin creepy

5. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

damn your mom killed someone?

pprops

6. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

Oh haha. But him and his mom didn't love eachother. I love my mom. That whole side of my family is really weird like that, nobody has any boundries I guess. It really creeps people out at first. I talk the same way with my grandma too. Which people think is even weirder. But my grandma is only in her early 60's. And she's a big hippie.

All she does is smoke weed and pop pills and shit. One time I had a sore throat and she gave me some cough syrup. So I took it, and I found out after that it had codine in it. Then I passed out.

I love my family. I wouldn't want any other one, everyone knows I write and is really supportive. It's alot easier to talk to your family about things then it is to hide it...

I dunno. My family just makes me happy.

7. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

8. ego maniac

ego maniac Elite Member

9. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i want sizzurp!

10. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

You need to elaborate on this.

11. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

As I understand it, a guy my mom was talking to went insane. Something about drugs, this was the late 70's. And tied her up in a garage. My mom eventually got out and grabbed a knife and stabbed the guy to death...

12. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

whoa, thats whodie as fuck

13. El Mamerro

El Mamerro Dirty Dozen Crew

Intensely awesome. That chat was pointless next to that, this thread should be about your mom killing a nigga.

Anybody remember the Balls on the Mom technique?

14. SUR X3

SUR X3 Veteran Member

e

Is that what sizzurp is? I actually never knew what the fuck they were talking about...

I'm not from the south.

15. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I always thought my sister was gangsta cuz she shot someone before, but your mom takes the cake

Give her fuckin WHODIE WHOOOOOOOOOOOO for me