i love marines (pic included)

Bloc131

i answer letters where i work and i got some letters and some photos form 2 marines stationed in iraq. although i don't agree with what they do, they seem like some cool guys. and i had to laugh at the 'fuck iraq/kill em all' tattoo on the one guy.

just thought i would share.

iraqcover.GIF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by rip

first off all i think the mariens are doing us a great duty. second if they say that picture was takin in iraq then there full of shit no dorms. only tent citys.

they just got back recently

also, i was wondering why they shaved too.

Guest willy.wonka

kill em all tat is a sign of how stupid he is..im sure he has feelings and all, but what a retard.

most marines i've met are insane..they really fucked thier heads up in boot camp..talk about a branwasher.

i like the navy...cool ass people that like to party.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

kill em all tat is a sign of how stupid he is..im sure he has feelings and all, but what a retard.

most marines i've met are insane..they really fucked thier heads up in boot camp..talk about a branwasher.

i like the navy...cool ass people that like to party.

wtf. hell no. why does the navy use powderd soap?

takes longer to pick up. buahahahahaha:lol: :lol:

Guest chicken bone

There have been many cases I've read or heard about in which marines/navy on leave in different countries end up raping girls while 'partying and drinking'. I personally have a disdain or rather a hatred for most marines/navy guys. They are cruel jocks with an appetite for destruction and no place better to go... War and military fucks with your head, and the result is a person better off dead. The picture posted is a perfect example of the specimens I am talking about.

You have shitty taste, BLOC.

Guest chicken bone

I mean, how many times have you heard or read or know someone who is the daughter/son of a marine and ends up getting abused? How many stories have you heard of navy/marines raping fighting, and causing shit in other countries while on leave? Maybe none of you but I've lived internationally almost all my life, and each city had an abundance of marines/navy every other week scowering the streets of the club districts at night time. No one likes them except old ugly desperate women looking for cock. They are noisy, violent, and stupid.

Originally posted by chicken bone

how many times have you heard or read or know someone who is the daughter/son of a marine and ends up getting abused?
thats some ignorant shit, its not like u know of every single person who is abused and if there father was in the armed forces

noisy, violent, and stupid.

so in otherwords, young.

just face it ur a hippie.

I personally have a disdain or rather a hatred for most marines/navy guys. They are cruel jocks with an appetite for destruction and no place better to go... War and military fucks with your head, and the result is a person better off dead. The picture posted is a perfect example of the specimens I am talking about.

I have a personally distain for people who stereotype others. Some of the best people Ive ever met have been Marines/ ex-marines. The type cats that would and do lay their life on the line for each other day in and day out. Reguardless if they agree with current political policy. Unless you've been there I would not expect you to understand. Those kids in the photo are most likely some 18 year old kids with less than 6 months in the Corps trying to look tough..Oh and another thing..The marine Corps was founded in a bar, Tun Tavern in Philladelphia in 1775,so yea Marines are loud drunks....Pass me the fuckin grog...

Oh and Mr. Wonka the next time I'm in Pearl I'll show how we do...maybe even get some bombin action in...

Semper Fidelis,

Sarifs&Clips

War Story Teller

There have been many cases I've read or heard about in which marines/navy on leave in different countries end up raping girls while 'partying and drinking'. I personally have a disdain or rather a hatred for most marines/navy guys. They are cruel jocks with an appetite for destruction and no place better to go... War and military fucks with your head, and the result is a person better off dead. The picture posted is a perfect example of the specimens I am talking about.

look, chief. i'm going to have to hold your hand through this one since you obviously misunderstood. make sure you read these nice and slow... like a parent might read to their 3 year-old.

- i did not agree with the tattoos.

- i simply said they were interesting.

- i said i DID NOT agree with what they do, but i thought they seemed like cool guys.

why did i think they seemed like cool guys? because they were nice enough to send the company where i work some letters and photos. despite my opinion on their job or their choice of tattoos, i saw it for what it really was which i mentioned a moment ago - just two guys who took time out to send over something.

and why do i act this way? well, because when you get to be an adult you aren't so short-sighted and you don't sterotype everything. at least, that's how one should act.

life works better that way. you should try it before you get all bent out of shape over nothing.

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Bloc131

look, chief. i'm going to have to hold your hand through this one since you obviously misunderstood. make sure you read these nice and slow... like a parent might read to their 3 year-old.

- i did not agree with the tattoos.

- i simply said they were interesting.

- i said i DID NOT agree with what they do, but i thought they seemed like cool guys.

why did i think they seemed like cool guys? because they were nice enough to send the company where i work some letters and photos. despite my opinion on their job or their choice of tattoos, i saw it for what it really was which i mentioned a moment ago - just two guys who took time out to send over something.

and why do i act this way? well, because when you get to be an adult you aren't so short-sighted and you don't sterotype everything. at least, that's how one should act.

life works better that way. you should try it before you get all bent out of shape over nothing.

The only part of my reply that applied to you was the 'you have shitty taste'. Sure I might be biased and I might be stereotyping, but some things are hard to get over. Having one of your girlfriends raped and beaten by a marine doesn't put them in a very positive light in my mind. So I can't get over it. Especially when remembering various news reports of rapings/beatings of women by marines and navy guys on leave.

Seeing those 'good ol' boys' with the tattoos proves my fucking point. What kind of mindstate do you think you need to be in to get a tattoo like that? "KILL THEM ALL!"

Archived