i love it when people talk crap about HIFIART

TEAMWOLF

i think it is great when people talk shit about HIFIART.

"HIFIART sucks. it only shows graffiti from good writers."

"HIFIART sucks. it only has graffiti of san francisco."

"HIFIART sucks. they don't even update like they used to."

"HIFIART sucks. they won't put my weak ass piece on it."

i can't see how people can complain about Hifiart. i just don't get it.

i have told people repeatedly over the years. if you don't like it, don't come and if you think you could make a better site, do it - i'll even help you out.

i just read a post saying there is tons of graffiti in san francisco and it is lame to just put up tags because there are so many pieces around. i wish i remembered who wrote that but they are dumb. not having a car makes it quite difficult to explore areas outside the inner-city and hunt down photos in an alley somewhere in buttfuck lake view.

if you don't have the ability or time to run and operate a website, i understand. i struggle to even have time for the weekly updates. if you live in san francisco and you want to see more graffiti on the site; you want to see more show and event listings; you want more relevant articles; the answer is quite easy, contribute.

we never turn down good quality submissions. so instead of bickering and complaining that, "HIFIART didn't photo my "nigguh" on the 22," grab a camera, rack a camera, buy a camera, and photo it and send it in. it's not that hard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did you forget all the shit talked about 12oz on that board? but now your message board is gone so you are forced to complain here...is it any wonder Police Cheif Wiggum got banned? and i highly doubt anyone used the phrase "my wack-ass piece" when referring to why their shit was not put up on the site...dont get me wrong i liked the site, but you have to wonder...

Originally posted by type R

did you forget all the shit talked about 12oz on that board? but now your message board is gone so you are forced to complain here...is it any wonder Police Cheif Wiggum got banned? and i highly doubt anyone used the phrase "my wack-ass piece" when referring to why their shit was not put up on the site...dont get me wrong i liked the site, but you have to wonder...

i am not complaining. i am making a point.

there was tons and tons of blatant hateful words directed to 12oz.

that wasn't Hifiart talking about 12oz. that was people who used our message boards talking about 12oz. big difference.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

bring back the message board!!!!!!!!!!

hifiart is sick...ive even had some of my shitty tags up on it so its all gravy

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yes the shit talking on hifi was classic, alot of the insults i use today were influenced by that shit

PLEASE BRING THE BOARD BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Wilt

fuck hifiart ...thats the whackest shit ever...man that site is for fags....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D you said you love it..so ima give it to you...haha pause...

Guest -MOE LESTER-

team wolf...bring back the message boards...theres like 7 people from SF here, bring it back!!!!

o.k.

hardest thing to find on the internet for me is old flix of just tags...

i've looked and looked for early/mid 90's stuff....just people who used to bomb tags.

just to remember....

and now....hi-fi art will be there for us in 5 years when we want to have a little reminder of the smaller things around the city. I am sooo grateful for that.

as soon as i get back to SF i'm going out with my digital camera and sending in flix every month of just the stupid shit.......like those purple barrons by:dot.! and the

love tags and all the shit that would be forgotten eventually.....

and the carrion artist alley flix right before they tore all of it down........ahhhh. i love those.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

yes the shit talking on hifi was classic, alot of the insults i use today were influenced by that shit

PLEASE BRING THE BOARD BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...i still use the term hoe clip...that will be forever burned in my memory.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i remember when rooftop shanigans called out clint eastwood, it was the funniest shit i ever heard....i was on my fuckin floor laughing so hard....all the insults i use today, like "go die" and shit came off that forum....for fucks sake hifiart dude, bring back the message board, if kids want to post the names of their stupid bushopping friends just edit that shit out

Crook...! What's up man...

As for Hifi, I like it. Once a week is enough and it's more than I update my site. On the other hand Hayward is 10x harder to bomb than SF and it's not quite the tourist spot so I don't have as much to flik... But the webmaster does a good job and photographs some interesting shit...

The message boards were WACK! Nothing but a bunch of dumb fucks trying to talk shit all day. Kinda like 12oz but at least this board has SOME intelligent people coming to it...

FUCK YOU TOY ASS NIGGA! THATS CAUSE YOU AINT KNOWING. THAT SITE WAS FUCKIN HARDCORE BITCH. YOU JUST COULDNT HANG...STICK TO THE GAYWARD, WHERE THE BITCH NIGGAS ROAM...WHATS UP FAT GUY, YOU FAT BITCH NIGGA!

WHERE MY NIGGAS AT!

CRAZY MAN, WHERE YOU AT DOG!

FUCK YOU

GANGSTER FUCKIN ALVSTER<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ROUGH AND TOUGH=-

HELLA FRON FO' LIFE

awwww shiet!!! it's fucking angry alvin from the hifi message boards.

i liked the message boards...

kitty kat (like fucking what?!)

kruse control

angry alvin

rooftop shenanigans

fat guy (whats up fatty?)

rep n richmond

prom queen

vandaleyes

mudpuddle

16vandals

clint eastwood

jewish task force

art fuck

it was fun. i liked all the shit talking....real funny shit. it was basically the highlight of my day. and ohhh shit, everyone had something to say about me being a moderator. so i edited the name droppers posts and they got all bitch made and got mad at me. boo fucking hoo. seriously, it got out of control. so i believe that it was the right thing to do as far as closing it. it was the pot for just beef. and since most of us live in the same city, it might have gotten put into the streets.

but if you do decide to bring it back on, i'd be on there without a question.

p.s. there are plenty of intelligent people that were on that board. they just didnt take the whole concept of a "graf message board" too seriously. shit talking is fun.

Originally posted by -=ALVSTER=-

FUCK YOU TOY ASS NIGGA! THATS CAUSE YOU AINT KNOWING. THAT SITE WAS FUCKIN HARDCORE BITCH. YOU JUST COULDNT HANG...STICK TO THE GAYWARD, WHERE THE BITCH NIGGAS ROAM...WHATS UP FAT GUY, YOU FAT BITCH NIGGA!

WHERE MY NIGGAS AT!

CRAZY MAN, WHERE YOU AT DOG!

FUCK YOU

GANGSTER FUCKIN ALVSTER<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ROUGH AND TOUGH=-

HELLA FRON FO' LIFE

Angry mutha fuckin' Alvin. What's up? Now all we're missing is Cask 640 with his hella fron slang.

WHATS UP COUSIN!

YEAH, THAT SITE WAS THE SHIT. I HATED ON IT, TIL IT WAS GONE. WHO EVER SAID GANGSTERS DONT CRY IS WRONG, YA HEARD.

SOME HIGH LIGHTS:

CRAZYMAN, ANGRY ALVIN VS. YERTLE THE TURTLE (AKA MR. PURPLE TAG WITHA GERMAN SKINNY)

GANGSTER ALVIN VS. ROOFTOP SHINANAFAG.

EVERYONE VS. CASK / NATURAL WHO? ( WHAT A FAG) MEMBER WHEN HE TRIED TO SLANG HIS HELLA FRON GOLD TEETH ON THERE. QUEER!

CRAZYMAN VS. THE WHOLE BOARD.

THAT DUDE WRECKED SHOP, DROPPED THE BUSINESS LIKE IT WAS NO ONES.

CLINT EASTWOOD WAS DEFINITLY ON POINT.

FAT GUY TOO, WITH HIS " GAY" REFERENCES TO EVERYTHING

DIE DIE DEAD HAD HIS TIME IN THE LIME LIGHT, VERY NEGATIVE CAT FO' SHO'

WHEN I INSULTED THE SHIT OUT OF KITTY KAT, MEMBER THAT?

TALKING ABOUT CHUCKY THIGHS THIS AND THAT. SORRY GIRL!

THE DOWN FALL:

EVERYONE WAS A MODERATOR. EVERYTHING GOT EDITED OR DELETED. JTF KILLED IT. HOMO. I GOT BANNED ALOT

-ANGRY ALVIN-

-ALVSTER-

-THE ALVINATOR-

-BIG BAD ALVSTER-

-GANGSTER FUCKIN ALVSTER-

youre all still fucken gay ... dumbass bitches. kitty go to hell im fine youre not .... and alvster youre a gay fuck ...dddd was definitely a hero i made love to his mother and till this day were still best of friends ... rooftop that motherfucker was definitey something special his views on everythign were fucken deep and gay so fuck him i love you .kruise kontrol youre a fag from australia i love you . ... repn richmond cool guy ,.. oddsc no love for dem hos hahah.....clint eastwood was a cool motherfucker ... i dunno who else i didnt mention ,,, that board was the dopest thing on the internet it gave me a reason to live ....everyone here is too harcore ,.,.. hifi was about fronting like your black , talkin about shit youve never done , actin cool even though youre a bitch nigger , talkin all the shit you can in the privacy of your own home , and seeing who can get at the bitches on there .....hifi was more than a board it was home .. =(

P.s. fuck you bitches ... youre all gay fucks ... tell your mothers i said hi

Signed

The Fat Guy

Archived