++I love girls, girls love me++ friday, 24th september, 2004

Abracadabra

plans for this three day weekend:

tonight go for a few drinks, then head out when the trains have stopped to finish a piece i started the other night.

saturday girl skateboards demo here in melbourne. go drink afterwards

sunday chill with a hangover. head to the girl art show for some free drink and celebrity spotting.

monday hungover again

holla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by omar

well hooray for you

your weekend plans totally deserved a thread to its own:rolleyes:

^^

hahaha, I nominate that for best foot-in-your-mouth post this month!

Shut up omar!

Friday:

Work

Buy suit & tie

Clean crip

Pack up suitcase

Possibly get drunk at school

Saturday:

Go trade some mags for the new Martha Cooper book.

Go to airport, meet with 20 oldest best friends and their partners

Fly to Munich and then on to Pisa

Get rental cars

Drive to hotel

Enjoy life

Sunday:

Best friends wedding

More enjoyment of life

PS See ya in a week 12oz...

I love boys and... eh.

*Friday: school, study for test Monday, short day at work (like 3-4 hours), pay day, local hip hop show

*Saturday: crisis center volunteer training (9-5), try to relax, do yardwork (water the new plants that are already wilting...), do readings and study for test on Tuesday, go out later if I finish...

*Sunday: clean house, do laundry and maybe some cooking for the week, work on a collage, short day at work, barbecue, study for test on Wednesday and if possible do Literature readings for the week and maybe finish reading Siddhartha again...

*twirls finger* wooo! school...

Friday Bit of research at home for an assignment i want to get out of the way, followed by some cleaning WOOOOOOT!

Saturday Go to lunch with a few friends, then head out to a movie...then its most likely tracksides or rusted metal.....stop by and see ol girl for a while during her "girls night out" and then resume my night dancin n graffin and graffin and dancin, then dancin a little more.

Sunday I have to paint something in a skate park....im not entirely sure what...so its either that of having my friend tutor me on some school tip cause my retarded brain cant figure it out myself...stupid brain.

friday has already gone, i handed in an assignment and did some work on a canvas. got drunkin the arvo.

saturday: grocery shopping, going to the beach. a few leisurely drinks in the afternoon, out with pens to write on things at night.

sunday: nada, my girlfriend gets back from field study so i will just chillax with her.

Friday: class this morning, then driving home to the parents' with the woman. Meeting with the minister who's going to marry us, then dinner with the family.

Saturday: drive back early morning. Rice v. Texas football game, with tailgating beforehand. Drunkeness ensues.

Sunday: sleep late. Watch my fantasy football team get destroyed. Homework.

friday - herd some cattle :lol:

saturday - herd some more cattle -> hopefully be back in town in time for my own birthday party :cool:

sunday - continue drinking

try to fit some painting in there somewhere

Friday: Wake up with my head in my hands, crying. Go to work crying. Work all day, crying. Huge smiles and doing a jig after work. Got to sleep.

Saturday: Wwake up with my head in my hands, crying. Go to work crying. Work all day, crying. Huge smiles and doing a jig after work. Go to floor shop and pick out tiles for kitchen floor. Shop for new bike. Work on canvases. Go to Sleep.

Sunday: Wake up way too early and check usual web sites and email accounts. Have some tea and work in the yard. Work on some canvases. Go to sleep.

Some real boring shit...

Friday:

spent most of the day so far watching graffiti videos and cleaning out my room. Tonite, its drinking time with friends from my past.

Sat:

Get a laptop in the morning, and then sort myself out wih a new mobile. If time, hopefully paint a legal (ie. if i can get a lift to the paint shop and everywhere else). If not, one final drink up with the crew at the pub tonite. followed by mass destruction of trains.

Sun:

wake up early, so i can leave my house and go off and start the next phase of my life at uni.....

Friday: Go home, eat, then out to University of Dub at Brixton Recreation Centre. Nuff tings a'gwan rudeboy!

Saturday: Buying some new 125w speakers for the system at home. Go home, play loud music. Saturday night just chilling as I will be so broke it's silly.

Sunday: Who knows? Drinking wine and more chilling I expect.

Friday:

Afterwork meeting to spoil my fun. (jerks!)

Saturday:

My mom is coming is to visit, and we're going for dim sum. (like always)

Sunday:

broke as a joke, so I'll probably just go ride my bike.

friday: stunt on hoes at b.g. show. fuck a throwback, in the club in my white tees

saturday: wake up earrrly massive yard work needed for house im buying. night: smoke drink sleep.

sunday: more yardwork; go to carpet place, look at pieces. i want those square carpet things. also look at tile for kitchen floor and counter tops.

what a boring weekend.

look slike a lot of relaxed weekends abound.

i don't feel too bad that my only real plan is to hang with momski.

oh yeah!

i'm gonna finish packs for europe and TT

and i'm gonna finish 12 thinizzlings.

and smoke a lot.

and eat ice cream.

and sleep.

:)

Archived