Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I LOVE EMO!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by imported_sofarok, Aug 7, 2001.

1. I do, even the really cheesy stuff.

2. LUKY

LUKY Member

you are most definetly the devil. ;Þ

3. bug

bug Guest

aside form all the bullshit, the ealy and mid nineties gravity records collection was amazing music, just can't fuck with it. emo shit's all a joke now, but when it was fresh, it was damn good.

4. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

id like to hear you definition of "emo' i think im unclear of what it really is.

5. backside country tagger 2

backside country tagger 2 Member

no one really cares that you like that shit

6. LUKY

LUKY Member

please kill yourself now.

7. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

short for emotional. if you dont know the definition of emotional.. then.. i dont know what to tell you.

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i dont thinki wanna know what it is. i do have some sort of idea... ill leave it at that.

9. otherwise

otherwise Member

the band "thursday" is fucking sic as hell

10. MeroSeis

MeroSeis Banned

emo is a conspiracy I think emo is like this big pseudo music genre that a few select people made up to confuse the rest of the population, It's a bunch of bands with dumb names like "Monday Tears", and "Honeydipped Sorrow" But they don't actually play music, they just get together and hang out and "put out records" which are supposed to be "indie" which actually means they ain't putting out shit but they tell the "emo kids" to spread rumors about their "cool record" and wear funny looking glasses and plaid pants. Thats what I think. I'll fuck an "emo chick" though.

MERODOGS
    ESS AY DEE
    MLB TMFFFF
    HARSTARRSS

11. Trend

Trend Member

there is no way an emo band can be classified as 'sic as hell'