i lost my virginity to my male camp counselor...

arms

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"oh my christ! who takes flicks of that wack ass bullshit of mine. where was that caught. it was done on a PW trash car in 1996"-lead

hahahahaha....all i can tell you is that i saw it in western CT about a couple of months ago, shit was just in a layup for a while, in limbo all by its lonesome...suppose its on the move again....thats all i got for ya...

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain

Arms you are without a doubt the most sexually deviant person I know. A not so close second is Dusty Lipschitz.

hahaha

i take offence to that

i should be number one!

bet we could swap stories over a few geisha girls at 18th & sansom...

i challenge you mr. arms next time you are in town!

Originally posted by LEADONE

oh my christ!

who takes flicks of that wack ass bullshit of mine. where was that caught. it was done on a PW trash car in 1996

haha..yo LEAD, i got caught out there too...my shit is an early 98 piece...that shit is so waaaaaaaack...old, bad fr8s are embarassing but kinda fun to see anyway, though........oh well, at least my mom got a shoutout back then.

Originally posted by BullFROG

zink is one big ass BITER he bit the N from Arsen and the z and k look so much like Aves' letter style itaint funny but that aint my beef and holy shit look at xides stuff he sure has improved dont you agree with me wally?

you're a fucking idiot. Zink has been crushing your skull since before it had fully developed.

Archived