I lost my cat

Kettiecat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

my cat used to run away, but i believe she was playing out her wild instincts...

that could have happened, or your cat got hit by a car or snatched up by an owl or maybe she just found somebody that likes to feed her better than you do.

many things could have happened, but cats are like people..if one dies, you just buy another.

Kettiecat does you knuckleheads a big favor and some of you just can't seem to behave like you deserve it. Man. THIS is why teenaged boys have so much trouble getting laid, and quite frankly, I'm not surprised. Go ahead, be rude. See if you ever get another peek. Bonehead.

Originally posted by KaBar

Kettiecat does you knuckleheads a big favor and some of you just can't seem to behave like you deserve it. Man. THIS is why teenaged boys have so much trouble getting laid, and quite frankly, I'm not surprised. Go ahead, be rude. See if you ever get another peek. Bonehead.

Actually Kabar, I disagree. I know plenty of rude, inconsiderate assholes who get laid. I'd say out of 10 guys I know, 8 are assholes who have been laid and the other 2 are genuinely nice guys who can barely get a smile from a girl.

I can vouch, seriously i used to be a rather dickheaded asshole like a year ago, like haha im better than everyone and i had 'friends' of the female persuation, its even how i met my first 'love'. Ever since ive mellowed out, i get nothing but, oh hes sweet and maybe a hug but everything else has stoped. I guess what ive been told, girls dig confident men, and when youre cocky and an asshole youre deemed conifdent.

im rambling, the top of my left hand hurts, poor kids nose :(

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

show your pussy again then

bwahahahahahazhahah

:lol:

ps: my friend still has your bean as his IM icon.

Originally posted by KaBar

Kettiecat does you knuckleheads a big favor and some of you just can't seem to behave like you deserve it. Go ahead, be rude. See if you ever get another peek. Bonehead.

yea she did us a real fantastic favor with that cunt of hers.

!

im so fucking thankful.

seriously, the only thing that favor was good for is all the photoshopped cunts posted thereafter. now come on, whos really the bonehead.

So I had this cat Trampus... he was a fucking awesome cat. Fattest rat

bastard I've ever seen. He got outside one day at my new house, and

he disappeared for like a week, then came back. I figured he was just

experimenting... so wtf right? That's cool. Go cat. So about 6 or 7 times

later, he disappears for a good month. I'm wondering what the hell he

could be doing out there for a monthwith an eating disorder and

no testicles. My dad soon thereafter informs me that my cat had been hit

by a car about 2 weeks earlier and that he was already buried. I don't

think I cried that hard again for a long, long time. And I still haven't

forgiven my dad for that.

Okay, have it your way then. All I can say is that I got laid every day after school, and I kept it to myself. I was surrounded in school by a bunch of idiot guys who blabbed about every girl that so much as gave them a peck on the cheek, and they were constantly in trouble, and all the girls hated them. The bigger the braggart, the less lovin' he was getting. It was that way then, and it's still that way.

I had three girlfriends in high school, and all three acted as virginal as a Methodist minister's daughter in public, and couldn't wait to get in the rack after school and on dates. Thank God for working mothers is all I can say.

Go ahead, be rude. My bet is that it doesn't work out all that well.

Ladies? Any comment?

And BTW, Kettiecat---glad your cat came back. I've got two cats myself. I think all cats must be inherently French. Or maybe drag queens, like Robin Williams says.

Archived