Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i live with a fuckin 3 year old

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by nicio, May 4, 2003.

1. nicio

nicio Member

-so last semester.. this kid poops himself in his sleep.. wakes up and shit falls out of his boxers and onto the floor... he procedes to run down the hall and gets shit all over... he got "written up" for the mess he made in the bathroom... fine i got over that

-last weekend i get woken up by what i think is pouring water. when the stream starts to break.. im like. o shit and i get up. i catch this kid pissing in his closet (which is right next to my bed) hes standing there barefoot in a puddle of piss and says " i thought it was ed's door" (our RA).. i got over this too.. i actually didnt care very much

-Tonight. im sitting in my bed (the bottom bunk) and i reach my hand up and touch the matress above me. it was soaking wet. i think you can guess what happened. this kid is covered in piss. the puddle on his bed is about 4 feet in diameter. .. this is over the line. my bed is gonna smell like piss and i have to stare at this stain above my head every night.

i need to get his drunk ass a catheder.. good thing the semesters almost over..

2. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

put a gun up to his bunk around where his head would be and pull the trigger...the mattress will muffle the sound trust me...the rest is on you.

3. sneak

sneak Guest

4. KING BLING

KING BLING Guest

Tell everyone, even make posters and post them around your bitch ass spoiled college dorm. Also have people kick his little wimpy ass. Make him commit suicide and than you will get passing grades for that term...Zach Morris said so

5. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

He sounds like the worst guy... that shit thing sounded nasty.

6. nicio

nicio Member

it smelled so fuckin gross too.. i dont know what he ate.. but the whole hall smelled. i spend that night on the steps of the 7-11..everyone in the school knows him as the kid who shit the floor.. but no one will tell him to his face cuz hes huge.

7. Krook

Krook Banned

this sounds good but i would shoot his dick off in his sleep...

then when he rolls over put a butt plug in there and then shoot him in his knee caps until he bleeds to death...

and when the cops ask u wut happened do the same thing to them:idea:

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

take a look to the sky just before you die
    its the last time you will

9. Methodz

Methodz Member

You should fit an electric blanket into his bed, and snip a few of the wire casing back abit so when any liquid touches....BZZZT!!!

Lights out for Polly Pissy Pants.

10. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

thank you for a good read

11. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

Sounds like the whole world already knows his stinky little secret

How could they not know? Sounds like your roomie is headed for some serious alcoholism, too. Bummer. Move.

12. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

my brother got stuck with a 16 year old douche that is anti-social and listens to the System Of A Down cd on repeat every day.

13. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

i sweat to god you're the most homophobic person ever.

why in god's name would you give him a butt plug and shoot his kneecaps?

14. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

15. Krook

Krook Banned

take a joke man...

why do u gotta be so serious chill out:lol: