i live with a fuckin 3 year old

nicio

-so last semester.. this kid poops himself in his sleep.. wakes up and shit falls out of his boxers and onto the floor... he procedes to run down the hall and gets shit all over... he got "written up" for the mess he made in the bathroom... fine i got over that

-last weekend i get woken up by what i think is pouring water. when the stream starts to break.. im like. o shit and i get up. i catch this kid pissing in his closet (which is right next to my bed) hes standing there barefoot in a puddle of piss and says " i thought it was ed's door" (our RA).. i got over this too.. i actually didnt care very much

-Tonight. im sitting in my bed (the bottom bunk) and i reach my hand up and touch the matress above me. it was soaking wet. i think you can guess what happened. this kid is covered in piss. the puddle on his bed is about 4 feet in diameter. .. this is over the line. my bed is gonna smell like piss and i have to stare at this stain above my head every night.

i need to get his drunk ass a catheder.. good thing the semesters almost over..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Tell everyone, even make posters and post them around your bitch ass spoiled college dorm. Also have people kick his little wimpy ass. Make him commit suicide and than you will get passing grades for that term...Zach Morris said so

it smelled so fuckin gross too.. i dont know what he ate.. but the whole hall smelled. i spend that night on the steps of the 7-11..everyone in the school knows him as the kid who shit the floor.. but no one will tell him to his face cuz hes huge.

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

put a gun up to his bunk around where his head would be and pull the trigger...the mattress will muffle the sound trust me...the rest is on you.

this sounds good but i would shoot his dick off in his sleep...

then when he rolls over put a butt plug in there and then shoot him in his knee caps until he bleeds to death...

and when the cops ask u wut happened do the same thing to them:idea:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

my brother got stuck with a 16 year old douche that is anti-social and listens to the System Of A Down cd on repeat every day.

Originally posted by Krook

this sounds good but i would shoot his dick off in his sleep...

then when he rolls over put a butt plug in there and then shoot him in his knee caps until he bleeds to death...

and when the cops ask u wut happened do the same thing to them:idea:

i sweat to god you're the most homophobic person ever.

why in god's name would you give him a butt plug and shoot his kneecaps?

Re: Sounds like the whole world already knows his stinky little secret

Originally posted by KaBar

How could they not know? Sounds like your roomie is headed for some serious alcoholism, too. Bummer. Move.

thats what im worried about.. hes a really nice guy. but hes just fucked up now with alcohol. . theres only a week left anyways

i used to share a room with 2 columbians and an argentinian who played salsa music at 8 am after i got off work at 7 am. they also didnt know how to whisper whatsoever.

also, some drunk girl from boston who snored like a chainsaw.. literally.

some pirate shirt wearing slutty opera singer.

a chain smoker from winnipeg who smelt like fifty ashtrays.

a middle aged hippie reject who stole and got in everyones business.

hmmm... who else...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived