Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I like to shake my bon bon

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by T.T Boy, Aug 12, 2002.

1. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

Grrr. I am hot.
    So I got off the train...and what immediatly hit me was...damn . Rome is dirty compared to the pristine beauty of the Motherland. (Canada).
    Ink Lunatic took me on a bus with no shock absorbers and I saw the glory of the coloseum and had my picture taken with the homesexual galiators with broomsticks on their helmets.

Then we rode the subway. The rest is a blur. She got me drunk....
    :eek:

2. platapie

platapie Guest

we need to see these pictures tt.

3. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

hopefully, since we all NNNNNEEEEDDD to see these extremely amazing pictures, tt will make a big photo thing when hes done touring the universe. hopefully. heh.

4. hulk hogan

hulk hogan Member

hahahaha . man i want that job as a gladiator.

there were quiet a few outta shape gladiators while i visited.

5. tears*uno

tears*uno Guest

wayne gretzky, the only man id have sex withhhh

6. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

when i start to dance people tell me to stop embarrasing myself:eek:

7. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

when i start to dance, i get punched in the face.:beat:

8. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

when i start to dance all the little kids start to cry

9. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

10. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

my best friends little brother went to a dance once.

11. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

when i start to dance..guys and girls trip out, but i know what im doing..:lol:

12. socrates

socrates Guest

When I Dance, I'm too drunk to remeber what people said about my dancin:dazed:

13. I Luv Roo

I Luv Roo Member

The gladiators are SO funny! When I went they were totally drunk and harrassing all the tourists. They were all disheveled and wasted and they were taking pictures with cigarettes hanging out of their mouths and shit.

I wanted a candid photo, but the second they see you with a camera they start harrassing you.

14. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

haha same here...i usually don't remember it...and if people bring up i just deny it...denile...the key to everything...errr maybe not...dancing is for hippies.

15. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

tt, i wanna see some flicks.

kissmyass is so cute when he dances.
    when i dance, people wonder where the hell i got dem moves...:) :crazy: :p yea right.