I Like That

JohnnyHorton

click the link

story...

Singer Houston Gouges Eye In Suicide Attempt

By Remmie Fresh

Date: 2/2/2005 12:52 pm

R&B singer Houston has reportedly attempted suicide by gouging out his eye while on tour in London.

According to reports, Houston tried to jump off a balcony, but was stopped by his security detail.

After he was prevented from leaping, he then was locked in a bathroom, where he gouged out one of his eyes.

Last year, the Hip-Hop oriented singer scored a major hit in "I Like That" with Nate Dogg and Chingy.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with Houston during this tragic time," Capitol Records said in a statement.

Earlier this month, Houston was nominated for "Best New R&B Artist" by the 2004 T M H Honors. Winners were supposed to be announced on Jan. 31, but results have not been returned.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mackfatsoe@Feb 2 2005, 08:15 PM

that's got to be the worst suicide attempt ive ever heard of.

minimize pain, maximize DIE.

he got it backwards.

LoL..I have to agree with u dog..But then again, like they say...More money more problems...Why in the hell would you wanna commit suicide when u have money and tons of groupies throwing pussy at you..Damn...