i like sandwiches

synaps

aka ... the drunken 5am sandwich appreciation thread

plz share your tales of memorable sandwich experiences ... plz refrain from any news of sticking your cock in the mayo jar and then using it to spread across the bread ... that will not be kosher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

Re: TWO WORDS:

Originally posted by Jackson

Egg Mayonnaise

haha, not a chance in hell.

toasted white bread

chicken

lettuce

mayo.

You see, i used to be real into grilled cheese...but i ate them so much and it took so much time i found an alternative. I just make a cheese sandwich and put it in the microwave until the cheese melts a little. It takes about a minute or less to make and it is good.

hell yeah another food thread

i loooove sandwiches.....one very scrumptous and healthy discovery....i like vegatable sandwiches too....recently i came up on some huge ass japanese tomatoes....so usually if i dont have any italian dry salami or bacon or whatever...i like eating tomato and mayo sandwiches....but instead of mayo.....get this...use humus!!!.....that shit has waaaay more flavor than mayo...and since its made from other vegggies and stuff its healthier too....man that shit was bangin!!

sourdough roll

dry roasted turkey

bacon

tomato

avacado

provolone

mustard mayo

oil vinegar salt pepper

lettuce

but for real though.....my lady made me a burrito lastnight.

ground turkey home seasoned.

vege refrieds with sour cream and cheese in them

salsa rice

cheese sour cream and avocado with huge fresh flour tortilla with sour cream and salsa on top.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

dude. i dont know how i forgot pepperchinis(sp?)

fuck it. put jalepnos on that mofo to.

oh. yeah. sandwich story.

i worked at a subway. 75% of the staff was on probation and collect calls from jail were regularly accepted at the store.

The manager was my first girlfriend in california and hated me. I went to jail with no notice and they never fired me. Smoked lots of in the walk in between customers.

Quit with no notice. Fuck that bitch.

One Thomas' brand bagel. Put the bagel in the microwave for 20 to 30 seconds.

While the bagel is in the microwave grab 2 or 3 slices of bologna and some cheese. Slap it together when the bagel is done.

Sometimes I put mayo or miracle whip on that bitch.

I know bologna is probably some of the worst shit you could possibly buy in the meat department but it's cheap and some times you catch a bad bounce and have to buckle down.

Bagels or tortillas are nice because they have a longer shelf life than regular old bread.

Best way to cook a steak

Get a solid cast iron pan.

Preheat your oven to 500°

Put your pan on the range, get it smokin hot.

Season the steak to taste.

Cook the steak 2 min. and flip

Cook the steak 2 min. and flip

Take it off the range and throw the pan in the preheated oven.

Cook 2 min. and flip

Cook 2 min.

Take it out of the oven, put it on a plate, and let it rest for a few min.

This will smoke the fuck out of your place unless you have a commercial ventilation system. So be careful with your smoke detector if you live in an apartment.

Archived