i learnt a lesson last night

Guest sneak

so me and my mate, lets call him fred were quite leened on some bad ol bud. so we go to the pizza shop for obvious reasons....we had the munchies. so we walk in, completely unaware of the police men in uniform in the pizza shop. now we both look completely high, red eye and all.

the lesson learnt is to NOT discuss the bud you have left on you, how high you are, how nice it is etc in front of the police. seems like common sense but it happened to fred. when we got outside, the pigs stopped us. we were like "oh, you were listening to us?". the pigs went to fred "we r not gonna nick you, purely cos you gave us some laughs tonite!" i was bare confused bout this, but all they did was lecture us on the perils of smoking.

i thought we were lucky to get off!:king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that is actually funny now that i read it...

same thing happened to me a while back but come to think of it i was just super paranoid and thought the cops were gonna question me cause a the way i was ordering m and ms at the theaters:cool:

Archived