i know you've done it too...

freeze

i want stories, drunk or otherwise, about splitting on cab fares.

last night i drunkenly left my credit card/id/open tab at the bar and didn't realize it until i was trying to pay my cabbie. with no cash or other monetary options i screamed at the dude for dropping me off at the wrong address and straight took off running. told the roommates that whenever we take cabs for a while we should probably use an address a block or two away to avoid any problems.

bring the tales...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The drivers around here are nice, and cabs are cheap. They take you straight to your location by the fastest route... some of them are fucking crazy. This one dude was telling us about these two lesbians that were fucking eachother in his back seat one time and had some other long story that I forgot about buying crack off somebody.

It was a night of 6 drunken kids and a strip club with a whole lotta titties. We walked out about 2am. Walked around the city breaking traffic lights, kicking light poles out, and spinning around poles like we ourselves where strippers. We eventually sat down for a cab to pick us up. None. So 4 of us decided to walk home, which is about 5-6 train stops home. We walked along the freeway to the first train stop and sat down. We where too tired. After a coke from the vending machine we crossed the tracks and jumped a large fence, though looking down the fence line a few meteres it shortend its self by half the height. Crossed over to a petrol station and hopped a cab. We rode it to a small shopping center. 3 of us got out from the back, whilst 1 stayed in the front with one leg half out. Searching through his wallett to throw off the cab driver. Then *BAM*. We where gone.

I got in a cab that was playing Sabbath and the driver was so stoned he drove over a meridian while exitedly talking some shit to me. He flattened all four of the "This is a fucking meridian" signs. I calmly got out and walked home (without paying, of course). Next?...

Archived