i know what it is about "my" little hip hop scene down here that i dont like.

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

hip hop is an excuse to flash a fake identity.

i dont think its real.people smiling and taking your hand and pulling it thier heads as if you were the "Don of hip hop".

"hi, do you remember me?i went to highschool with you.hey, you're that graffiti guy, huh."-how do they know that?

im a bad man because i like to drink a 40oz instead of Arizona Herbal Tea.And why is that guy cool for being a total tweakball?

i think the female hip hop species is a little complicated, but arent girls always complicated?

be humble and work hard at it.or you can always remember, if you think they act cool, its ok to act the same.have a grin like the joker and hand out handshakes that throws impressions that are ended with a, "whata fag."

i may not be a superstar, but God knowing your intensions would label you a leech of trying to be my friend after i hit level cool.

i wonder if these coked-out sluts would be down for a threesom.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 weeks later...

hip hop on maui died.. all my homies surfed instead..

CHEEE HOOOOOO

i used to wish i lived in the main land so bad and go to dope hip hop shows, now i want to live in a beach house like red dragon somwhere in napili with my boy and our kid and play guitar and surf all day all night bbq, bob marley and eat poi for dessert!

CHE HOOO. i hope my kids dont wear baggy pants and fubu. teeshirt and puma flip flips O.G

Originally posted by willy.wonka

be humble and work hard at it.or you can always remember, if you think they act cool, its ok to act the same.have a grin like the joker and hand out handshakes that throws impressions that are ended with a, "whata fag."

Reads.....reads again......scratches head.....thinks......reads.....scratches head.. decides that the aforementioned 40oz is interfering with willy.wonka's ability to communicate

what i hate about my scene is people at shows that dont know shit about the music (read: bitches)

i know most cats round here are just out to get their dick sucked, and therefore would probably like it.

but i hate stupid bitches.

on the plus side... whores can't handle the hardcore acts (i mean music that's hardcore... not the genre (the fact that i even have to make this distinction is pathetic))... and they cant hang w/ vanityski wilding out and jumpin up and down on their toes and spilling beer in their hair.

bitch

:cool:

Archived