Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i know this video is supposed to be some protest

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by HESHIANDET, Dec 20, 2005.

1. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

2. guerillaeye

guerillaeye Senior Member

•••••

*Don't even try this.

i was fucking around.. but since it gets all your panties tangled in your tampons, i wont try it again.

3. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

DONT EVEN TRY WHAT? WHAT THIS NIGGA DO? I THOUGHT THAT VIDEO WAS GONNA HAVE NIGGAS GETTIN SHOT UP. SHIT WAS DISSAPOINTING. I ESPECIALLY WANTED IT TO SHOW NIGGAS GETTING BODIED WHEN LIL JON WAS SAYING "NIGGA FUCK YOU! NIGGA FUCK YOU!" THAT WOULDA BEEN OFFICIAL.

MEROOOOOO
    AY!

4. Nah, this dude (guerrillaeye) thought it'd be funny to do the "first" thing.

5. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

yep, that'll do it everytime..

6. MEROJUANA

MEROJUANA Senior Member

DOG MARK MY WORDS. THAT SHIT HAS NEVER BEEN FUNNY AND IT WILL NEVER BE FUNNY. NIGGAS NEED TO REALIZE THAT. NOW YOU KNOW NIGGAS.

MERO
    AY!AY!

7. dumy

dumy Veteran Member

word to Mero...

it has been corny and will continue to be corny though..

8. KETA

KETA New Jack

Looks like another ploy by the repiglacans to catch the attention of todays "youth"

9. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

I'd join the army if we were in a just war. Sometimes it seems like a viable option given it gets you in shape, gives you something to do and pays. This war is fucking retarded though, and I hate Bush. Given that, I don't think that I would get along with my fellow soldiers too well.

OOHHHHHKAAAAAAAAY

10. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

your definitely on point. that shit would have helped. but that song conjurs up thoughts of dancing in some willy b basement w/ coked up white girls acting "ironic" then having sex w/ them. i should bring you to a party like that...