I know the cure for memory loss...

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by casekonly

try 5-htp

That stuff is the lick. I've had it before, it works very well....what for, I dunno, it works to help you remember stuff better so that I can use my memory for good and for awesome and not evil.:lol:

i forget to watch TV shows.

Like tonight i forgot American Chopper, but i can catch it at 1am but i will most likely miss my other show at 12:30 but if i go to watch that, ill miss the american chopper show.

I mean what the fuck is that?

Im so American.

Thanks for the great ideas, what are you supposed to do when you know you know someone but for the life of you, you cannot remember their name or where you know them from? That makes talking to someone kinda weird, especially if they remember you!

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Thanks for the great ideas, what are you supposed to do when you know you know someone but for the life of you, you cannot remember their name or where you know them from? That makes talking to someone kinda weird, especially if they remember you!

it is embarassing but how can you front like you know them when you don't? just tell them the truth and appologize for it.

totally agreed. don't front. the easiest honest way is to ask them. i do it all the time. "i'm so bad with names...what was your again?"

but if that's too humiliating for you, do this. introduce a friend to said unknown named person. here's the key...paying attention?...make sure your friend knows to ASK the unknown named person their name. that way you save face and still get the name. wahlaah! see, i'm a genious! :P usually works.

:n

Originally posted by unconscience

it is embarassing but how can you front like you know them when you don't? just tell them the truth and appologize for it.

True, and good idea loops.... but, normally I don't put myself in those situations, and if I do, I just slink out of just as easily. There's probably a reason I don't remember. I just don't remember what it was.

Archived