i know some of you fucks fit this description

Wilt TA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got about halfway and pretty much got the gist. There's a bunch of people sitting in a room talking, all wearing nametags with their "handles" on them, I gues the room is supposed to be an internet chatroom, and all these people are talking like they are in one, the fat old man talking like he's a 13 year old girl, the small boy talking like he's 20, the two people having their own conversation, the one person no one is talking to. I didn't get to the end so I don't know how it turned out, pretty clever, though....

wel ltis ends with two men having randy cyber sex and reveals he is not acutally a woman and he is gay and says he cant come out of the closet becasue he has a homophobic roomate, then it turns out they are room mates pretty funnnny

Originally posted by Missinterpreted

that was awesome.

all you idiots think youre talking to some hot 15 yr old chick. when its really your homo roommate.

I <3 the net.

aint that the truth..hahahahahahaha...lol

Guest ctrl+alt+del

"im not a girl. My names Floyd and im a software engineer from Spokane Washington"

hahhahahahahhahahahahahaha thatll only be funny to me and someone else.

Archived