i know seekin wanted to throw the party, but i thought i should host it

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

for a long time i hated mapo wc..

he thought i was a racist for calling him a stupid monkey.

you have all been throught the struggle between mapo and i and im sure we both felt a tad bit stupid arguing over the internet.

mapo wc tought me how to spell and what its like not to be liked.

this will all kill you, but mapo wc has been banned...even more worse..im talkin to him on aim right now...

i started off pretending i was somebodyelse and bulshitting with him, then i just started to give him warnings and he did the same for me...

after that we started to talk.

mapo is really misunderstood on his feelings and himself as a person.

he still thrives on negativity and enjoys your pain, but i think tht he's just really bad with people.

so ladies and germs i present to you mapo wc's words to you.

"its been fun''

now lets party......who's next!:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by swif1

can an underage like myself join the party? i'll pitch in 10$. :o

word.

you dont need to be of any age to be happy that mapo is gone.:)

Guest -MOE LESTER-

fuck this party....mapo was dope, fuck life, fuck the world, everyone should fucking die...death and anything related to it is fucking good and needs to be brought upon the earth soon

Guest Canadiano

blue ridge. what is that, albertan local beer?

and FUCK! I've never had Jim Beam Black, dlush! Is it more expensive? I haven't even seen it at the liquor store, but maybe I've been blind?

and effyou, bring 'em, 'cuz my friends will get along with them.

Originally posted by Canadiano

and FUCK! I've never had Jim Beam Black, dlush! Is it more expensive? I haven't even seen it at the liquor store, but maybe I've been blind?

well i've only seen it like 3 times...to tell you the truth, i wouldnt remember how much it costs at this point. if i find one, would you like me to send one to you?

c'mon grandola....let's get some more.

Originally posted by Canadiano

its fuckin disgusting , im a avid burbon whiskey drinker and let me tell ya , its not good at all just find you some george dickel gooooooood shit there man

Archived