I know it's shitty, but...

rancid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

stay simple

colour in the lines

rub out lines u dont need, dont just leave them there they dont dissapear by themselves

------------------

Penis Juice!!

Originally posted by Broad tip:

Shitty? those blow pens are fuckin ill kid! maybe you should paint a fuckin mural with them

Hahaha. Very funnny.

Thank for the people who offered me constructive critism.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by JinkZ aNd BrainZ:

was that done with a blo pen?????

one time this really hot sales girl

convinced me to buy a blopen.

I kept saying blopen (one word)

and she was like "no it's BLOW PEN"

man she was cute..

but the blowpen is only good for paper stencils.

I am just a toy, so you dont have to listen to me, but I have few things to say. I dont understand people who just say its shit,I feel like you have to explain why you think that.Doesnt matter what it was done with, maybe he was just trying out some things, we all start somewhere.I actually like the colours. I am just gonna say what helps and helped me.When I 1st started all i did is for a month I just copied sketches by other writers, to get my hand more skilled in doing straight lines. Then I just drew, drew and drew,it went from shit stuff to just shitty stuff. All I can say is draw as much as you can, do what you think is right at that particular time, dont care about the people who said its shit, in a week time, you will look at it, and think that it si shit as well. As you draw more and more, you wont even notice how you developed something better, something of your own. So just do it. I hope I was a little bit helpful

Archived