I know I suck.

Guest ZoSe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

don't say "i know i suck", whether or not you do is irrevelent, don't just say that because you think people will insult you less.

get a whiteout pen for white shine, and the s needs one more line so you can tell it's really an s

Originally posted by virus

how died and made u god?

i m gonna say what i want to say and what ithink aight? so fuck off

how about you die?

to whoever started this thread...

whats killing it is the whole thing itself. if you know you suck then why dont you NOT post your stuff and quietly observe GOOD people and try to LEARN something. k? good enough. and dont take the "advice" of people like virus. who just bite and play it off as their shit.

......and virus did a bad job of biting at that.

all i said is that he had improved since his last shit and that he needs to work on the "S" alittel thats all y r u looking to beef with me all the time?

Originally posted by virus

all i said is that he had improved since his last shit and that he needs to work on the "S" alittel thats all y r u looking to beef with me all the time?

all he's saying is you shouldn't give advice until you first improve your own work, it's just being hypocritical. critics who can't back up thier advice in thier own work get no respect. I'm not saying you're bad but you could use some work, as could I. Just chill on the advice giving and listen, er rather read once in a while :)

Re: Re: I know I suck.

Originally posted by Propaganda

started better than I did........way better. But....I make one hell of a taco!!

mmmmmmm tacos.....[homer drool sound]........

:lick:

Archived