Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I Knew It. Workign Around Kids Again Would Make Me Ill.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by GamblersGrin, May 25, 2006.

1. GamblersGrin

GamblersGrin Elite Member

shit fuckers. my throat is killing me. i knew it. im in the education field and kids are always getting sick. one puked the other day on his computer. today some girl was trying to read a sentence to a coworker and myself and she was saying that the prompt, which she listens to in headphones, was asking her to spell (what she said to us) "bow." she said she spelt it it
    b-o-w. i look at the sentence and it was something like "We ____ crossed the street." yeah, the word was "both." the prompt clearll says the "--th" sound but her ears couldnt even pick it up.

and yes, she was.

Last edited: May 25, 2006
  2. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Managing sweatshops is hard work.

3. GamblersGrin

4. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

how long have you been working with them? theyre supposed to help build up your immune system...

5. villain

villain Veteran Member

you must have alot of patience. i sure don't. actually i hate kids. really i think i just wish i was one again.

6. GamblersGrin

i was student teaching for little bit but thats way done.

this is a new group i am working with so all fresh dirty ones.

7. GamblersGrin

i get along with kids better than adults (child touching jokes blocked). ive patience with kids bc theyre kids, they dont know better. no patience for adults. most of them, us, are just plain retardo.

8. garlic prawns

garlic prawns Senior Member

wait till head lice breaks out..

9. Future Droid

Future Droid Senior Member

god working with kids is a nightmare

10. Hayabusa

Hayabusa Veteran Member

im planning on making the wife pop out a 20yr old. no rearing required

11. livetodestro

livetodestro Member

Seems like alot of graff heads are becoming teachers. I can't wait for the headlines when one of them gets popped. "3rd grade teacher by day... tag-banger by night!":haha:

12. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

Fuck kids

No pedophile

13. Dog Chapman

Dog Chapman Dirty Dozen Crew

14. GamblersGrin

thanks goodness i will never be working with humans that look like that unless they are really smart...

15. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

kids are fucking gross. i put being around kids and eating a girls asshole in the same catagory.

actually i dont. i dont like being around kids when im drunk.