Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I just went for a quick nap and woke up 15 hours later

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by shitting, Apr 11, 2006.

1. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

I ducked into bed at 5pm yesterday for some quick shut eye, planning to get up an hour later and fuck an assignment into submission, 15 hours later I wake up. I'm Feeling slightly disoriented and now that assignment is looming

Recommended.

2. El Jefe Uno

El Jefe Uno Dirty Dozen Crew

i have the problem where whenever i take a nap, i sleep for an hour, and cant sleep for the next 10 hours.. it sucks

3. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

Thats exactly what I was trying to do.

4. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

i heard that after dustheads binge for weeks on meth, they sleep for like 4 days straight or something.

5. poing

poing New Jack

Haven't slept well for a few days, now my left eye is twitching uncontrollably.

6. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

I've slept for 15+ hours before...it never feels good

7. El Jefe Uno

yeah right, it feels awesome!

8. makeithappennn

makeithappennn Elite Member

my friend slept for 3 days once after a bad acid trip.

9. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

not when you realize you haven't moved at all since you laid down

10. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

i stayed up for literally 48 hours on a bet i was supposed to stay up for 36 (which he said was impossible) well i went to bed after doing 48 only to wake up 3hrs. later fully refreshed. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!

11. AyeBee

AyeBee Veteran Member

My homie pretty regularly will stay up for 3 or 4 days at a time, then sleep for like a day and a half straight

12. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Banned

i've dont that... wake up early in the morning and think... woah.. i wonder what everybody is doing tonight.. start callin people at 6 in the mornin

13. El Jefe Uno

yeah, one of my buddies is an insomniac... he'll go 3 days without sleep at times, shits gotta suck

14. shitting

shitting Veteran Member

no droogs for me, my sleep was au-naturele

15. Johnny Blaze

Johnny Blaze Member

i was diagnosed with insomnia.
    stopped taking the medication and started smoking every night before i lay my head down.
    sometimes i have crazy ass dreams but not often.
    great sleep period.

edit* not cigarettes, not trying to incriminate myself here so I'm not admitting to anything lolzz