i just watched the whole telethon

Guest TEARZ

the boss was good.

alicia keys was very good. stevie wonder was completely amazing and had me mesmerized.

neil young is the fucking man. i love him.

much love to the canadians. i love you guys. celine (wack) and willie. tom petty was aight. fred durst & co were straight shlubs. wyclef made a fool of himself as always. billy joel was corny. paul simon was weak and he sang art's joint. sting surprised me and was quite good. u2 i didn't really watch. uhhhh. anybody else see any of this and have any thoughts? of course it's all relative, but it really wasn't that bad at all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it was only on almost every channel. i watched 10 minutes of it then poped in the original star wars. i then stoped star wars to catch that art 21 thing on PBS with Barry mcgee and margaret kilgallen...pretty cool...after that i finished star wars.

[This message has been edited by sectorTVA (edited 09-22-2001).]

Guest Pilau Hands

when they all sang at the end, they seemed bored...i'm not sure why i got that impression, but a lot of them just aren't lifelike unless they're in character.

on another note, i'm tired, this city is getting to me. i'm gonna save my money and go buy a girlfriend.

cant escape it. only thing worth watching was the powerpuff girls-fo sho those are my girls and when that went off, i started watching home and garden tv. they were showing some tight ass houses that were for sale. $11 million and shit like that.

Archived