Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i just watched the whole telethon

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TEARZ, Sep 21, 2001.

1. TEARZ

TEARZ Guest

the boss was good.
    alicia keys was very good. stevie wonder was completely amazing and had me mesmerized.
    neil young is the fucking man. i love him.
    much love to the canadians. i love you guys. celine (wack) and willie. tom petty was aight. fred durst & co were straight shlubs. wyclef made a fool of himself as always. billy joel was corny. paul simon was weak and he sang art's joint. sting surprised me and was quite good. u2 i didn't really watch. uhhhh. anybody else see any of this and have any thoughts? of course it's all relative, but it really wasn't that bad at all.

2. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

it was only on almost every channel. i watched 10 minutes of it then poped in the original star wars. i then stoped star wars to catch that art 21 thing on PBS with Barry mcgee and margaret kilgallen...pretty cool...after that i finished star wars.

[This message has been edited by sectorTVA (edited 09-22-2001).]

3. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

when they all sang at the end, they seemed bored...i'm not sure why i got that impression, but a lot of them just aren't lifelike unless they're in character.

on another note, i'm tired, this city is getting to me. i'm gonna save my money and go buy a girlfriend.

4. Jesus of Nazareth

Jesus of Nazareth Senior Member

I watched some of the Dave Mathew's Band guy. Well, it would be more honest to say that is was background noise to me beating the shit out of one of my friends. I saw Wyclef hopping around, and threw in Platoon. Good movie....

5. TOY

TOY New Jack

cant escape it. only thing worth watching was the powerpuff girls-fo sho those are my girls and when that went off, i started watching home and garden tv. they were showing some tight ass houses that were for sale. $11 million and shit like that.

6. dsel.ufd

dsel.ufd New Jack

Damn I messed that Art 21,fuck.

7. beardo

beardo Guest

i saw about 10 minutes of it, i about threw up it was so melodramatic. so fake. sorry to be an ass. i hope they raised a lot of money.

8. kid toucher

kid toucher Member

i hear ya on the drunk tip, but i really liked eddie vedder with neil young, that song was pretty good...what?

------------------
    Cock in one hand gun in the other
    100 and 10 degrees outside

9. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i dont own a working tv. but that's not bad.

10. mr.e

mr.e Senior Member

im with beardo on this one... that shit was really fake looking. shit, even Jim Carrey didnt crack a smile. it was just one big downer the whole time, so i went and got drunk.