Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I just wanted to say thank you

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Gunm, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunm

Gunm Banned

Now, it certainly does not make Symbols' job or any other mods easier when people make any number of retarded threads....

"How do i graff?"

"Help, I dropped my marker...best way to pick it up off the ground?"

"Paint...where do you get it?"

"Rate the piece I drew during third period Algebra!"

But it brings me no end of cheap laughs to read the harping replies to these assinine questions from everyone culminating with a scathing/damning remark from Symbols.

Your intent may be all wrong, the results far from what you hoped for, the mods furious....but bad threads do keep me coming back to the yard much in the same way i slow my car to scope a bad accident on the freeway....you know you shouldn't look but you can never seem to resist.

CHeers

2. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

....thats why im in the yard right now.

3. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

exact reason as well...the stupidity of 15 year olds crack me up

4. foneiz2

foneiz2 Member

5. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

...its always been like this..minus all the stickies