Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i just took an IQ test>>>>>>

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Pfffffffffft, Apr 18, 2004.

1. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

The Classic IQ Test

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/

CHECK IT OUT..
    if you have a short attention span..dont do it..
    it takes a while and does require thinking..

Congratulations!
    Your IQ score is 124

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor. This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

whats yours???

2. High Priest

High Priest Elite Member

http://www.lycaeum.org/books/books/psilocybin-solution/tpscover.jpg'>

I have a short attention span. I blame these.

3. Ckit

Ckit Member

Your IQ score is 129
    According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that'

4. DR+DELUSION

DR+DELUSION Member

man i'm not even gonna take this.....my through-the-roof score will only embarass you guys.

5. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

6. TheoHuxtable

TheoHuxtable Senior Member

7. gfreshsushi

gfreshsushi Senior Member

136 - "visual mathematician."

8. Fugazi

Fugazi Senior Member

This is fucking amazing. Everyone is scoring almost two standard deviations above the mean. That means you're in the top 2% of the population in intelligence. Congratulations, "Word Warriors", fax your results to Harvard!

9. When

When 12oz Loyalist

Your IQ score is 122

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

wonder if i could have done better if i wasnt watching southpark while taking it?
    probably not.

10. (no subject)

(no subject) Junior Member

11. square

square Junior Member

Your IQ score is 135

your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates.

its at least somewhat accurate. the "collection of facts and figures" is right on...i just absorb them from whatever sources...class, textbooks, non fiction. although im not quite 18 so my collection should just get more and more "impressive"

note: i do believe the real IQ test is much longer than this, and many psychologists believe it is completely useless as it assumes that everybody has had the same education (ie. the question that requires Pythagoras theorum, etc)

12. writers-blok

writers-blok New Jack

Your IQ score is 118

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

13. Congratulations, Ultraface!
    Your IQ score is

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

14. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

15. yeaaaah baby

yeaaaah baby Elite Member

Your IQ score is 124

we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior.

well 124 and thats hung over.. sober i must be at least a 3000