i just took an IQ test>>>>>>

Pfffffffffft

The Classic IQ Test

http://web.tickle.com/tests/uiq/

CHECK IT OUT..

if you have a short attention span..dont do it..

it takes a while and does require thinking..

Congratulations!

Your IQ score is 124

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inspired Inventor. This means you've got exceptional verbal and mathematical skills, and are very good at brainstorming new ideas. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

whats yours???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Your IQ score is 129

According to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that'

Your IQ score is 122

Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

wonder if i could have done better if i wasnt watching southpark while taking it?

probably not.

Your IQ score is 135

your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates.

its at least somewhat accurate. the "collection of facts and figures" is right on...i just absorb them from whatever sources...class, textbooks, non fiction. although im not quite 18 so my collection should just get more and more "impressive"

note: i do believe the real IQ test is much longer than this, and many psychologists believe it is completely useless as it assumes that everybody has had the same education (ie. the question that requires Pythagoras theorum, etc)

Your IQ score is 118

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Congratulations, Ultraface!

Your IQ score is 73

This number is the result of a formula based on how many questions you answered correctly on Tickle's Classic IQ test. Your IQ score is scientifically accurate; to read more about the science behind our IQ test, click here.

During the test, you answered four different types of questions — mathematical, visual-spatial, linguistic and logical. We were able to analyze how you did on of those questions, which reveals the way your brain processes information.

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

IQ tests on the internet are not to be taken seriously.

IQ tests in general are not to be taken seriously.

But in 6th and 12th grade I tested around 126,

went to gifted classes... and passed highschool

with a C average. Fuck some IQ tests.

I hear that, I remember getting one before going into school at age 5.

It was an interactive thing from what I remember, with like visual things as well as written things.

Score was 164.

Now. Failing.

QPA = 1.7

Originally posted by Glik0

I hear that, I remember getting one before going into school at age 5.

It was an interactive thing from what I remember, with like visual things as well as written things.

Score was 164.

Now. Failing.

QPA = 1.7

Right, you're talking about the California Aptitude Tests I think.

If anything it is the biggest mistake in the entire world to let a

child know they're going to be potentially above average

intelligence... if anything it made me into a lazy cocksmoke

that felt like he didn't have to bust his ass at school.

Note the 2.2 gpa.

Forget it though, no one never learned nuffin' from no genius.

Congratulations, InDy_500!

Your IQ score is 115

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual

distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you

are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through

experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

what does IQ have to do with grades in school? not much, and if you think that IQ tests are stupid because your result was high but you did/are doing poorly academically, then perhaps your IQ should be lower. marks in school are based on effort more than anything else. you could be the next einstein, but if you dont do assignments, dont study for tests, and skip class like im sure we all do, your marks are still going ot be shit. I find most people at the top of every class are not exceptionally bright, they just try harder than the rest.

the standard IQ test is accurate in measuring people who fit a certain demographic, that being anyone educated thoroughly in a school system like those found in canada/US/europe/etc.

but give the same test to someone from a third world country, or a country where education is not deemed important, and they will get a low score regardless of their actual intelligence (they could still answer the visual questions, but few - if any - of the mathematical ones).

Originally posted by square

what does IQ have to do with grades in school? not much, and if you think that IQ tests are stupid because your result was high but you did/are doing poorly academically, then perhaps your IQ should be lower. marks in school are based on effort more than anything else. you could be the next einstein, but if you dont do assignments, dont study for tests, and skip class like im sure we all do, your marks are still going ot be shit. I find most people at the top of every class are not exceptionally bright, they just try harder than the rest.

the standard IQ test is accurate in measuring people who fit a certain demographic, that being anyone educated thoroughly in a school system like those found in canada/US/europe/etc.

but give the same test to someone from a third world country, or a country where education is not deemed important, and they will get a low score regardless of their actual intelligence (they could still answer the visual questions, but few - if any - of the mathematical ones).

You're right, the norming group is targeted towards our Nation's demographic; but let's not forget it's still ILLEGAL to use any type of intelligence test on AFRICAN-AMERICAN children in CALIFORNIA for placement purposes! Even within our country there are populations that are biased against... Indian reservations, minorities, etc.

Congratulations, John Smith

Your IQ score is 126

We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is an Inventive Inquisitor.

Archived