I just slept right through my first class on the first day...

Matthew13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

another morning, another day of almost missing work. Woke up 2 minutes before I usually catch my bus. And the funny part was I had been dreaming all night about being late handing in papers for some class or course (I've been out of school since I graduated in 98), and having to do a rush job on the bus there. strange.

Guest me IS cool

Suckers you are now locked into the wrath of college.... welll get used to it cuz it's a sign of things to come. I used to be that way but i could wake up early because i got used to it... you will too. But as of late i started working and it's getting harder for me to wake up early again,.....

stop bitching!

i get up at 6 every morning, where i open my day with a ten minute bus fare, wich leads to a 30 minute train fare.

and to top that off, i stand up for eight hours a day, at a shop selling meat to old people.

i bet you can call me an "ageist" by now..

have a good time in school while you still have it! because its so much better than working..

Originally posted by JimboTheLion

stop bitching!

i get up at 6 every morning, where i open my day with a ten minute bus fare, wich leads to a 30 minute train fare.

and to top that off, i stand up for eight hours a day, at a shop selling meat to old people.

i bet you can call me an "ageist" by now..

have a good time in school while you still have it! because its so much better than working..

you just made me like my job even more...I wake up when I want because I make my own schedual, then I take a shower and drive to someones house and I hang out with them and bullshit for 30 minutes then I show them a product and try to get hem to buy it and just have fun doing...alot of times I get free meals out of it

Guest --zeSto--

yikes...

I wake up around 10

dink around the home for about 1 1/2 hours,

scoot on the bike to work (10 minutes),

gotta savor the mornings!

Guest --zeSto--

then you know just how important it is not to rush into the shit/shower/shave process.

gotta ease out of the coffee, tune into the weather report and even grab a paper if time permits.

Guest --zeSto--

perfect!

I usually put the kettle on first thing,

then stroll out to the deck and water the plants.

Then back inside for a little chill time fo me!

(as it seems like the entire building is empty)

I'm seriously only in the shower for 5 minutes.

So out the door around 11:00, and I'll try to snag

a toasted western or a cheese omlette somewhere in the area.

ahhh....

haha... my typical day for the last 2 months...

get up between noon and 2 pm...

look for beer...

if i found beer then i drink the beer...

sit outside in a hammock or on a couch and continue to drink beer, and also smoke cigarettes...

after a couple hours i might go to the library and read, i might go try to find cheap food, or i may meet up with someone i've never really met...

after it gets dark i'll go back to the house, meet up with the people that live there, drink more beer, maybe go swimming, and then either start drinking alot of beer and listen to records, or go to a party and drink a lot of beer and listen to bands... sleep usually occurs around 3 or 4 am...

good times...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

haha... my typical day for the last 2 months...

get up between noon and 2 pm...

look for beer...

if i found beer then i drink the beer...

sit outside in a hammock or on a couch and continue to drink beer, and also smoke cigarettes...

after a couple hours i might go to the library and read, i might go try to find cheap food, or i may meet up with someone i've never really met...

after it gets dark i'll go back to the house, meet up with the people that live there, drink more beer, maybe go swimming, and then either start drinking alot of beer and listen to records, or go to a party and drink a lot of beer and listen to bands... sleep usually occurs around 3 or 4 am...

good times...

That's almost exactly like my summer...minus the hammock. Lots of drinking and library time...I'm getting fat 'cause of all the liquor.

matthewglugglugvroomvroomthirteen.

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by vinyl junkie

yeah, but i'm getting to do the exact same nothing all over the country... :)

ao where are you now?

Archived