Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I just slept right through my first class on the first day...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Matthew13, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Matthew13

Matthew13 Member

...and now I'm sitting on here drinking coffee.
    A sign of things to come? I certainly hope not.

matthewimanidiotthirteen.

2. A Fire Inside

A Fire Inside Senior Member

FIRST!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKINGLOLASSHASa

3. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

hahahahah i can picture the same thing happening to me very soon.

4. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

another morning, another day of almost missing work. Woke up 2 minutes before I usually catch my bus. And the funny part was I had been dreaming all night about being late handing in papers for some class or course (I've been out of school since I graduated in 98), and having to do a rush job on the bus there. strange.

5. I45_TEXAS_I45

I45_TEXAS_I45 New Jack

iam here chillin waiting for my next class to start (intro to graphic design)

havnt woke up this early in a long time........
    iam tierd ass fuck......

6. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

my head was numb from waking up so early..

7. me IS cool

me IS cool Guest

Suckers you are now locked into the wrath of college.... welll get used to it cuz it's a sign of things to come. I used to be that way but i could wake up early because i got used to it... you will too. But as of late i started working and it's getting harder for me to wake up early again,.....

8. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I got up and went to my first class, and my second...

I regretted that. The commute sucks.

9. JimboTheLion

JimboTheLion Junior Member

stop bitching!
    i get up at 6 every morning, where i open my day with a ten minute bus fare, wich leads to a 30 minute train fare.
    and to top that off, i stand up for eight hours a day, at a shop selling meat to old people.
    i bet you can call me an "ageist" by now..

have a good time in school while you still have it! because its so much better than working..

10. socrates

socrates Guest

Mathew just drop out and sell drugs

11. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

you just made me like my job even more...I wake up when I want because I make my own schedual, then I take a shower and drive to someones house and I hang out with them and bullshit for 30 minutes then I show them a product and try to get hem to buy it and just have fun doing...alot of times I get free meals out of it

12. socrates

socrates Guest

Are you an AVON lady

13. Zack Morris

no I am a knife salesman

14. socrates

socrates Guest

So...you kill people for a living

15. Zack Morris

basically...I kill them then I set thier bodies up in thier living room and talk to them...then i take all thier money.