I just say hello because hello is cool

Pinup

Hello 12ozprophet

i never really come oto see what goes on around hrere anymore but i must say that this is not because i do not like the people at the 12 ounce prophet. Some regular 12ozers have asked me what my posting self hadbecome and i must admit i do not know this, nor do i hae any particuklar hatred for 212 oz prhet that i did not hav neffoere. I just do not know, i do not have this automatic feelling of checkin onto channel zero and see whatr must be known of these days. Anyway, because of requests (which definitely makes me sound as important nd i do cherish the prospect of myslef being of importance because I like it.), i felt like it was a bit my duty to come and say hello, a pinchful of people who look at this might be interested to knwo this. So yes.

Hello!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Pinup@Apr 29 2005, 08:42 PM

Hello 12ozprophet

Some regular 12ozers have asked me what my posting self hadbecome and i must admit i do not know this, nor do i hae any particuklar hatred for 212 oz prhet that i did not hav neffoere.

YES!