? ? ? I just saw The Matrix: Reloaded ? ? ?

-Rage-

Hot damn. I'm fresh out of the movie theater and I must say this was a treat! There are a few slow parts and you wish they would just fight, but there are plenty of fist clenching connections.

I was dissapointed in one of the fight scenes. If you see the movie you realize what I am referring too. It would have been better if it was nearly entirely CG.

Anyways, there are some REALLY awesome new characters.

- Niobe, captain and Morpheus' former girl (Jada Pinkett)

- The Twins, evildoers who can dematerialize (Neil and Adrian Nayment)

- The Keymaker, holds the key to "the source" to save Zion (Randall Duk Kim)

- The Architect, the creator of the Matrix (Helmut Bakaitis)

A few really awesome parts that I will mention and you'll pick up on if you see this film.

One - The entire fucking freeway scene. *drool*

Two - Any part where Neo flies

Three - A fight in a car

Four - A fight on top of a semi truck moving at 70 MPH

For those that want to know how I got to see it view here: Screening

*SPOILERS---->READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Highlight this Quote and read my thoughts...

<span style='color:#888888'>

For starters, The CG fight scene I described earlier was when Neo fights the multiple Agent Smiths. Of course this is where A LOT of careful CG work took place and I must admit it was an amazing fight scene, but... It looked more fake than most CG fights. It would have been better to see half real fight half CG. Oh well.

The freeway scenes were fucking AMAZING. It starts off with the Twins chasing Trinity, Morpheus and the Keymaker. Soon the Agents arrive and all hell breaks loose.

Round after round of bullets are shot and the Caddie the good guys are driving ends up looking like a fucking piece of swiss cheese.

One of the twins manages to get in the Caddie and this is where Morpheus and a Twin fight in the car. In the fucking car!

Later on they have to ditch the Caddie and Trinity and the Keymaker nab a crotch rocket fleeing certain doom. Morpheus takes care of the twins and rushes back to get the Keymaker. The two of them end up on top of a speeding semi and say hello to an Agent who dropped in for a knuckle sandwich.

This leads to the near demise of Morpheus and the Keymaker when another agent apprehended a second semi and aimed them head on in a game of chicken. Only this time there was no chicken.

This was THE most amazing shot to me. The two semi's collision was like when the helicopter collided into the building of the first Matrix. One hell of a wavelength and it all went up in flames. Luckily the "one" was not to far away...and you can guess what happened.

As you can tell I like the ripple effect that the CG people used. Anytime Neo flies in this movie he makes a forcefull movement to the ground (thus the ripple) and hauls ass to the heavens.

I may add more later...

</span>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/super_bowl_15.gif'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/jump_motorcycle.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/matrixmay24.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/matrixmay25.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/reloaded6.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woopty fucking do.

i seen that neo wanta be killer guy in the grocery store round october november.

you know, that bitch ass motherfucker with the glasses and the suit.

bitch ass ho mother fucker smiled at me.

maybe hes a nice guy.

it sure is fun to cuss him out on 12oz.

I was just about to tell you why I edited the post, but I decided to take a sip of water which went "down the wrong tube" which cause me to spit water all over the place. My entire desk is covered. My keyboard is soaked. My circuits are immersed...I'm dying. So you dont get the fucking answerrrr.r.rr..rr. fuck .. . . . .wet wires..s ..cant ..n .typep,./.f]\]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]cc v ./

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

I was just about to tell you why I edited the post, but I decided to take a sip of water which went "down the wrong tube" which cause me to spit water all over the place. My entire desk is covered. My keyboard is soaked. My circuits are immersed...I'm dying. So you dont get the fucking answerrrr.r.rr..rr. fuck .. . . . .wet wires..s ..cant ..n .typep,./.f]\]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]cc v ./

one of your better posts, I must say.

IM NOT SCARED OF YOU MAKROS!!!!

question

i just read this last night in entertainment weekly, or preview magazine or something, apparently at the end credits of reloaded, there showing the trailer for revolutions. so you may wanna sit tight if your there for a first look peak at the finale.

rage did you see this in your screening or hear about it?

yoink, I have no idea if there is a trailer for Reolutions on Reloaded. I had to rush to work after it ended. So... we'll have to wait until it's true release date. But one thing I did notice in the end credits was that they used ANOTHER Rage Against The Machine song (Calm Like A Bomb)!!! *drooooooool :king:

sneak, yes they used some more "bullet time" effects. In fact they used it in the trailer. It's the scene where Trinity is falling and two agents are shooting at her on thw way down. It must have been at least a two minute fall in slow motion with the bullet effects. :D

Guest sneak
Originally posted by -Rage-

sneak, yes they used some more "bullet time" effects. In fact they used it in the trailer. It's the scene where Trinity is falling and two agents are shooting at her on thw way down. It must have been at least a two minute fall in slow motion with the bullet effects. :D

excellent. i loved this technique and i think i will have to go see it.

i tried to make my own version of this when i had to make a film recently...i ran around the thing i was filming to fast and tripped :(

Sneak... the trick is to have multiple cameras set up in a circle or semi circle. They all film the same action, but then you can edit each camera to show the same frame thus the freeze frame movement in a circle OR edit the film together to show it move in a sequence.

If that makes any sense.

Example: When Neo dodged the bullets in Matrix 1.

http://www.telmi.com.pl/matrix/multimed/neododge.gif'>

Guest sneak

haha, rage man i know all about how to do it properly. when making our film we only had a single digital camera. hence why i fell over..

its fucking amazing that they have put a copywrite on that technique..i mean surely you cant stop someone from using a good idea

Guest sneak

and another example is when trinity has the fight witht he police at the beginning and there is the spinning round effects.

took 120 cameras and 2 days to film that one shot.

Guest sneak

really? cool.

in the 1st one, when neo dodges the bullets on the roof and you can tell that its been computer animated, well is it like that in the 2nd one if you get what i mean?

Originally posted by -Rage-

yoink, I have no idea if there is a trailer for Reolutions on Reloaded. I had to rush to work after it ended. So... we'll have to wait until it's true release date. But one thing I did notice in the end credits was that they used ANOTHER Rage Against The Machine song (Calm Like A Bomb)!!! *drooooooool :king:

cool man, ha i kept wondering what the last, last scene would be like cause i just watched the matrix the other night, and was hoping for a cool song too! sounds good. i just dont wanna be the only idiot left in the theaters, but again i did read it one of those movie magazines.