I Just Saw The Incredible Hulk

Weapon X

I don't know how to do those square thingies, or I'd bite -Rage-.

Well, my verdict is that it is an excellent movie. I read that a trilogy is in the works, too.

I'm telling you, everytime The Hulk started going crazy and screaming and throwing large vehicles around, I wanted to stand up in the theatre and destroy people.

And the final song is by the REAL Guns N Roses. "Set Me Free", it's called.

By the way, don't expect action from credits to credits. About one fifth of the flick is action. The rest is story, so to speak. Great film if you're a fan of comic books (you'll see what I mean when you catch the movie - Ang Lee made it look like a comic book).

Oh, and there was a preview for Punisher: The Movie, coming summer 2004.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

well, i'm a fan of comic books, that era especially, and i'm glad to hear that it was good..i'd see it anyway...but

if i hear about a trilogy again, i really think i'll puke

whats wrong with people, cant they just rock once and then rock on? sheeesh

Make sure you go to the washroom, though. By my educated estimation, it's almost 3 hrs long. Remember, there's a lot of "talking" parts throughout the movie.

One more thing - try to find the cameo appearances by Stan Lee and Lou Ferrigno (sp).

yeah i heard about the"special guests" that got thrown in just to be thrown in..just like in spider man when stan lee save the little girl from the falling rocks(when the gobblin' first showed up,in the parade)

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

the first Punisher with Ivan Drago

was cool. It was all dark. I wanted

to see him in his suit. Thats the thing

that made it kinda suck...IMO.

I hope the new one is better.

Did any of you see Capt. America?

Im going to see Hulk tomorrow.

I dont expect to see a shit load

of action, cuzz the TV show was

all about story. So, Im expecting

a good sad story. Whats weird,

is..in the movie clips, he is saying

he likes the feeling, but in the TV

show, he hated it!

I just read something saying

he is Bruce's son?!?!? WTF??

the original punisher movie sucked fucking balls... i hope in this new one he at least wears the shirt...

and the captain america movie was fucking hilarious... my favorite part was how they put fake ears on his hood/mask/whatever, rather than cutting earholes out of it...

and stan lee is in spiderman like 4 or 5 times...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

the original punisher movie sucked fucking balls... i hope in this new one he at least wears the shirt...

and the captain america movie was fucking hilarious... my favorite part was how they put fake ears on his hood/mask/whatever, rather than cutting earholes out of it...

and stan lee is in spiderman like 4 or 5 times...

looks like it

i saw the hulk like 2 weeks ago, aint the internet great :D.

it was tight, i really like the part where he tackles the tank,

the captain america movie was awesome, i remeber seeing it when i was like 9 or somethin, red skull looked sick, prolly doesnt now.

the first punisher was ill.. it was all dark, and nothing but violence and he beats up a bitch.

he didnt need the shirt cause they shaved him like a skull.

though i'd sport the shirt... word up.

they should just make another batman that's actually good.... even the tim burton one sucked.

a green lantern movie would be fresh too... but they made him black on the cartoon for some reason...

but i've pretty much been staying away from all these superhero movies...

spiderman was ok, but that's all i can really say about it.

ya'll remember the flash series w/ the guy that played capt america?

they should make a nick fury movie... or is it nick shield? i forget.

Nick Fury worked for an agency called S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Punisher does indeed wear the skull on his torso in the new movie.

I own a Punisher t-shirt. My brother's old softball team was called the Punishers. It's plain black with a white Punisher skull on the front. Morbid, but bad ass.

An interesting point in the Hulk movie; he never really does anything heroic, per say. Well, except for this one part, but that's it. There will be heroic deeds in the next two, I'm sure.

*and the Flash show was SICK! Remember when they tied that guy to a motorcycle, then put in full gear straight towards a wall?

Originally posted by Weapon X

I don't know how to do those square thingies, or I'd bite -Rage-.

Oh, and there was a preview for Punisher: The Movie, coming summer 2004.

:lol:

I have a following. New trend "I Just Saw (movie title)"

as for the Punisher... can't wait.

today when i read the paper in one of the ads there was a whole page dedicated to hulk garbage: hulk crackers, hulk walkie talkies, hulk toys, all kinds of shit thats going to end up in the trash a week after you buy it. thats why this country has so much pollution, fucking consumer excess. oh yeah, fuck the movie.

good looking out Weapon, I havent been sure about this, but atually thought content wise it would be better than Spidey, and daredevil (thanks to Ang Lee directing and hopefully better story line.)

On another note if you guys thought the Cap'n movie sucked and the punisher movie sucked....anyone catch the unreleased Fantastic Four movie? Now that was a fucking Killer!

they should just make another batman that's actually good.... even the tim burton one sucked.

The first two batmans were directed by Burton, and those were the only good ones...What are you reffering to?

but they made him black on the cartoon for some reason

theres more than one Lantern in the bunch, thats why; his name is john Stewart I think?

Archived