I Just Saw King Kong

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I call it Pootanginomo. Bunch of fuckin' pootanginomos.

Thing is, I went to see it by myself, and everytime I looked back at them, they shut up for maybe ten seconds and started talking again, laughing, chuckling, etc.

The old man sitting next to me was pretty pissed, too. We should've teamed up and done something, but I guess I'm too subserviant in my young age, and the old man was just too old to care that much.

That's the last time I catch a matinee show at a cheap theatre. And it wasn't even Nigger Night (Tuesday, for those who that don't know).

^^

I don't stand for that. I usually tell loud people in the theaters to be quiet.

You'd be suprised how well being polite works. the best thing is that if your are cool when you ask the first time, it gives you free reign to be an asshole next time if they keep it up.

Don't worry, as you get older you will find yourself becoming les tolerant of jerkoffs that lack social grace....especially teenagers.

But if the person is a thug, i usually don't say anything

Originally posted by Weapon X@Dec 14 2005, 08:54 PM

Pootanginomo. Bunch of fuckin' pootanginomos.

I was going to say the same thing..

My mates nutty half deaf phillo mum used to walk around yelling "Pootanginomos, I kick you(or I kick your head)" followed shortly by "Make me coffee!"

hahah she was a legend.. I have never seen anyone win more consistantly on poker machines than this woman, she had a midas touch!

Originally posted by PHILLY IS WILD@Dec 14 2005, 06:42 PM

when i went to see 50 cent get rich or die trying there was this group of 14-15 year old kids, being loud and annoying as fuck, we were contemplating throwning gummy worms at them but this huge dude stands up and screams "SHUT THE FUCK UP"..it was pretty classic

you should have been shot

Yeah, there were giant insects in it.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that seeing Naomi Watts was worth the price of admission. You guys can laugh all you want, but I think she is one of Mother Nature's more beautiful creations. The movie was pretty much about the relationship between her character and Kong.

and Tough Love, I think you're kidding, right?

UPDATE: the movie was pretty damn good. Excellent character development, pacing, although i thought the velociraptor effects were kinda weak but whatever.

the fight scene with the giant insects in the grotto was horrifying. The guy getting eaten alive by the lamprey/leech/worm things was awesome. best death of the movie.

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 15 2005, 02:01 AM

Don't worry, as you get older you will find yourself becoming les tolerant of jerkoffs that lack social grace....especially teenagers.

I havent liked teenagers for a while now. Everyday my patience for them diminishes exponentially.

on the plus side though, this is the first remake of a movie in this genre that i have been excited as hell to see. Ever.

i knew i wouldnt work out before they even released the movie. the monkeys black and the chicks white, in 1920's america even in the north shit like that rarely flew. That why that dude killed him. Plus that monkeys wang has got to be at least the size or more of that chick she would have been torn in two, literally