i just said yes to a girl that i will never love in the way she wants me to

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

she thinks it can work and all these things, but i know myself.sounds fucked up huh.i said yes yesterday to her askin me out cause i told her the day before that i would never love her, but she wants to experience me and all that i show her, yah seen?she's mygood friend, but kissin her on the lips made me feel unhappy.

do i break up with her tomorrow or should i have just done it right after i said yes?

i hate feeling like an asshole.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: i just said yes to a girl that i will never love in the way she wants me to

Originally posted by ARCEL

then stop associating with manure people

oh shit lol, that was some funny stuff

---

but man you should really at least let her know that in the long run you aint gonna be married and having kids, just more like a right now kinda thing

I just went though this in thelast few weeks mang,I was with a chick for 3 years fell out of love with her but shes insanly down for me.I had to tell her if I hadn't I would of felt like I was using her for the ass etc.....

I felt like the biggest dick ever,I never want to feel like that again.I think you should do whats right for you.Why make yourself feel like shit cause this girls in love with you and your not happy.Think about the long run...she wants to hang out, you don't you ditch her she feels like shit.You may even become mean unwillingly or knowlingly.

I just found some one I'm excited to see and happy just being with her,kissing her makes me smile and feel alive, so seriously homie do whats right don't prolong anything and ship wreck her!

Don't string people along. I've been on both ends of this situation and if you let it last any longer you are going to feel like shit, and so is she. Right now. at this very second, she is convincing herself that you must have feelings for her otherwise you wouldn't have said yes.

Call her now and excuse yourself from the relationship.

Guest chicken bone

Leave her as soon as possible. I know what it's like. If you leave now it'll be way better for the both of you even if it makes you feel like an asshole, it's the right thing to do. Just be honest, even if you want ass and that's what you'll be getting, I would stress that you pass it by. The longer you stay with her the harder it will be to leave her without hurting yourself first and breaking her heart.

i read what u wrote & had 2 reply. u should do wat chickenbone said. i know it's hard & u don't want 2 hurt her b cause she's yer friend but u knew as soon as u kissed her that it wasn't a happy moment & that's key right there. i kno the feeling. it's the worst & it can even kill a friendship just like that if ur not honest. @ times even the honesty will make the other upset, b cause it's still denial. good luck man! :o

Guest willy.wonka

well, the relationship lasted 6 hours

she is kinda my bestfriend, but ithink she fell for me knowinghow much i could love, since i was lovin her friend.she's a great gal, but my heart does not belong to her and i question if it can belong to anybody.like her friend i was lovin..i think it would have only been a temporary thing.

right when i got home she tells me..."i know" and so i say..so what do we do now?...then she kinda pretended to act like she didnt know what i was talking about.i told her that i cant go out with her...

she's in love with me and i hurt her last night, but i hope that she knows that i do care.

Archived