Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i just played way to much

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by cultural me, Aug 18, 2004.

1. cultural me

cultural me Member

i just played 2 and half hours on ONE FUCKING GAME of warcraft three. its late and im bored. but i got laid so im just killin time before sleep.

2. Brewster Baker

Brewster Baker 12oz Loyalist

3. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

ONLY 2 and a half?????
    man my shortest time for beating an rpg is 150 hours

and dont get me started on how many hours i've wasted practicing combos on marvel vs capcom 2 for an upcoming tournement

lp,dash ,lp,down mp+partner a,sj,lp,lk,,mk,360 piledriver, pause one sec, down fk, team super......aaaaaaaaaarrrgh

4. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

150 hours? thats it? shit son.

star ocean 2, 300 hours, lv 235 rpg like what bitch.

edit:AND, ill own you in mvc2
    magneto, sentinal, doom infinite

5. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

one minute until work's over.........

i'm out.

6. TheoHuxtab|e

TheoHuxtab|e Banned

7. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

http://schmidling.netfirms.com/cheese.jpg'>

[img]http://digilander.libero.it/nixarts/gif/sfdan02.gif'>
    dan owns your ass

8. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

dans pretty sick in that game too. such an underated character, he can own much if you use him right.

9. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

Such an awesome game...spent countless hours playing it. Didn't know they had tournaments for it though, would be crazy to watch.

Jin is the man.

10. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

you know he's got five infinites

my tournament team is

servbot
    bbhood
    war machine/or iron man if i wanna cheese

my skill team

dan
    charlie
    sakura

cheese team

storm/shuma/magneto
    spiral
    sentinal

..my local namco arcade finally got a mvs 2 machine and so far i'm unbeaten with 50 wins in one game.....thinkin about buying the machine from them for only 850.00 bucks..not sure yet

11. Crimsøn

Crimsøn Senior Member

What do you mean 5 infinites? Hyper combos?

...and if you can actually be effective with servbot then...damn. You must be good. I've played with him, faught my hardest, and kicked ass..and not killed anyone.

I always though about how awesome it would be to actually have a MvC 2 machine...since me and my friends have gone through 3 discs (Even went and got one of em buffed).

Oh yea, after a while (on the ps2 version) it let me pick three of the same character...any idea why? Leads to some hardcore matches of 3v3.

12. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

...and if you can actually be effective with servbot then...damn. You must be good. I've played with him, faught my hardest, and kicked ass..and not killed anyone.

fuck'n servbot, he is the shit, a couple of his moves bring damage to the plate if you can rock em with excellent timing.

5 infinite's? i dunno about that man. i guess its possible, but one will do it. stryder tho, you can kill some bitches with a nice stryder, iron man, ken team. also, haha, the cyclops, iron man, omega red team combo owns the whole screen. also switch omega for war machine works nicely too. cheeeeeeeese effect.

13. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

the thing is with servebot you have to have a good assist, like bb hood's projectile as well as warmachine...the assist moves slow enough that you can jump in on them with two or three jabs and then a crouching fierce kick then assist again. plus magneto and a few other characters cant combo on servbot.

right now i'm waiting for a copy of the rom disc for snk v capcom chaos whenever my lazy ass friends get around to mailing the thing..

now i just need a naomi board

14. WhiteOx

WhiteOx Elite Member

are you a morrowind man?

man, if i had a dollar for every hour i spent...

15. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

....naw but it took me a whole year to beat persona 2 for playstation

i'm not much for rpgs much any more after final fantasy x-2....

the part where yuna is singing on the deck and the cinema opened up....half a minute late i was blubbering and cryin like a bitch..

i had to take a huuuge step back from video game for awhile and walk outside.

moogs/spent two months on unemployment and didnt go outside once 1er