i just played way to much

cultural me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ONLY 2 and a half?????

man my shortest time for beating an rpg is 150 hours

and dont get me started on how many hours i've wasted practicing combos on marvel vs capcom 2 for an upcoming tournement

lp,dash ,lp,down mp+partner a,sj,lp,lk,,mk,360 piledriver, pause one sec, down fk, team super......aaaaaaaaaarrrgh

one minute until work's over.........

i'm out.

you know he's got five infinites

my tournament team is

servbot

bbhood

war machine/or iron man if i wanna cheese

my skill team

dan

charlie

sakura

cheese team

storm/shuma/magneto

spiral

sentinal

..my local namco arcade finally got a mvs 2 machine and so far i'm unbeaten with 50 wins in one game.....thinkin about buying the machine from them for only 850.00 bucks..not sure yet

Originally posted by MOOGLE?

you know he's got five infinites

servbot

What do you mean 5 infinites? Hyper combos?

...and if you can actually be effective with servbot then...damn. You must be good. I've played with him, faught my hardest, and kicked ass..and not killed anyone.

I always though about how awesome it would be to actually have a MvC 2 machine...since me and my friends have gone through 3 discs (Even went and got one of em buffed).

Oh yea, after a while (on the ps2 version) it let me pick three of the same character...any idea why? Leads to some hardcore matches of 3v3.

...and if you can actually be effective with servbot then...damn. You must be good. I've played with him, faught my hardest, and kicked ass..and not killed anyone.

fuck'n servbot, he is the shit, a couple of his moves bring damage to the plate if you can rock em with excellent timing.

5 infinite's? i dunno about that man. i guess its possible, but one will do it. stryder tho, you can kill some bitches with a nice stryder, iron man, ken team. also, haha, the cyclops, iron man, omega red team combo owns the whole screen. also switch omega for war machine works nicely too. cheeeeeeeese effect.

the thing is with servebot you have to have a good assist, like bb hood's projectile as well as warmachine...the assist moves slow enough that you can jump in on them with two or three jabs and then a crouching fierce kick then assist again. plus magneto and a few other characters cant combo on servbot.

right now i'm waiting for a copy of the rom disc for snk v capcom chaos whenever my lazy ass friends get around to mailing the thing..

now i just need a naomi board

....naw but it took me a whole year to beat persona 2 for playstation

i'm not much for rpgs much any more after final fantasy x-2....

the part where yuna is singing on the deck and the cinema opened up....half a minute late i was blubbering and cryin like a bitch..

i had to take a huuuge step back from video game for awhile and walk outside.

moogs/spent two months on unemployment and didnt go outside once 1er

x-2 was great in my opinion.

yeah, that part in the thunder plains was amazing. ive beat'n all the ff games. once i beat em, i buy the stratagy guide and go back through and get EVERYTHING. ff-9 was my favorite, all the characters in the city were different, all drawn out. the art book is amazing too, you should cop that if you see it.

anyway, back to mvc. i hear what your say'n about servbot. for the most part, i dont use him alot. but my friend can own people with him and bb-hood. lately ive been playing guilty gear x. it's not that great, except for the animation. its to easy to destroy some one with the half circle forward x2 and heavy-punch. its a weak game.

i rented guilty gear x a while ago...didnt like it much..

check out

http://www.shoryuken.com

i dont know..i can use the top tier characters rather well but there is just something about whooping on somebody with zangief/dan/roll that is is down right satifying..

i made it a point to get good with seemingly weak characters because it forces you to relearn timing and strategey

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt!

Sleep!

Lightning bolt!

Sleep!

Lightning bolt!

Lightning bolt!

Root!

Death!

Death!

[clap clap clap clap clap clap]

Our combo just got us the Golden Dragon egg and 5600 exp points, 450 gold pieces!

i'm a huge fan of the zelda series so that gives me a pretty good nerd status. i once played ocarina of time for 8 strait hours with no food or bathroom break. i almost puked from staring at the screen for so long. nowadays i just pass the time by trying to complete every single goal on sick mode in tony hawk underground.

Archived