i just made a total fucking ass of myself...

vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie: i just made the biggest fucking ass of myslef...

ilikeskulls: how so?

ilikeskulls: and where

ilikeskulls: and are there pictures

ilikeskulls: ?

vinyl junkie: i was this girl's house...

vinyl junkie: who, unfortunately, i am fucking in love with...

vinyl junkie: and drank a ton of beer...

vinyl junkie: and passed out on her bedroom floor and puked all over her bathroom...

ilikeskulls: oh

ilikeskulls: no good or fun

vinyl junkie: werd...

ilikeskulls: yikes

ilikeskulls: was she pissed

vinyl junkie: no, i don;t think so,

vinyl junkie: but i still feel like an ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Shit Happens

If you feel bad about something you did, you probably owe her an apology. Embarrassing, but maybe necessary. Did you clean up the barf at least? My girlfriend back in the 70's threw up in my car, once. Yeah, it was gross. Poor girl, she was so embarrassed.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Tell her you have sworn off drinking forever..

hahaha that's funny...vinyl not drink...couldn't picture it.

buy her some nice flowers and apoligize.

i apoligized extensively once her room mate explained to me how long i was passed out... and yes, i cleaned up her bathroom...

she's well aware of how much i like her... this is the girl that told me how much she wanted to fuck shortly after i left the state for a few months, but she's got a boyfriend...

i think that's what's really bumming me out about this... if it were just some random girl whose pants i was trying to get in, then i really wouldn't care... but this is a girl who i actually care about...

and, no, she doesn't go for anal... that will be my mission as soon as she breaks up with her boyfriend...

you threw up in her bathroom? pffffht, that's where it's supposed to happen. Before I got with my ex girl I was over at her place, passed out on the couch and woke up, took her purse from her and puked in it then went back to sleep.

she was pissed but got over it.

hahaha awww no big deal.

i have something almost equivelent~i was going to the movies wif a guy i liked, and we were pretty fucked up...to make a long story short , i ended up puking in the parking lot before we even go into the movie. needless to say we never really hung out again. but now that i think of it, its pretty fucking funny. oh well:rolleyes:

Originally posted by jades_blue

in all my drunken honesty, you pulled such a bitch mood that it's disgusting. you should not only smack yourself, but you should hide from the world because you pulled such a girlie ass move. gratsi por su minutos....

:lol: she speaks the truth.

don't feel bad--

one time i was supposed to hook up with this girl i was digging and i was "too drunk to fuck", puked all over her bathroom, went back into her room, started making out and blacked out on her bed. then, she was so pissed she went and found my friend who was still at her house and made us leave. somehow i had lost my clothes, so my friend literally dragged me into a cab wearing only a pair of boxer briefs and for good form i also threw up outside her house after. i woke up in my own bed in a puddle of puke in my underwear with no idea how i got home or what had happened. needless to say i had blown it with that girl. so just be glad you didn't do that--you still have hope.

Archived