I JUST LOST MY 2ND PAIR OF FUCKING $200 SUNGLASSES

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

Guest !!! SUB DUDE

okay....so yesterday was the worst day ever. i'm sitting in the library working on some queer-ass design project listening to morphine when it dawns on me that i have to piss out a supergrande iced latte BAD. so i go excrete my juices and resume working, when i realize that my black dole & gabbana aviators (MY FAVORITE PAIR) are not hooked onto my shirt anymore. trying to supress panic, i mentally retrace my steps: i left them next to the sink in the restroom. so i go back to get em and THEY ARE GONE. no luck in the lost and found. it doesn't help that this is the 2nd pair i have wasted in 2 months. the 1st were some oversized trashy futuristic aviator things that were crushed under my ass during a night of intoxication. now some undeserving overweight frat bitch is sporting some designer shades.

AAAANNNNNDDD ontop of all this, while searching for my sunglasses, i realize that i'm being followed. i turn around and it is NONE OTHER THAN MY MOTHERFUCKING STALKER. no joke. a bona fide stalker. AND IT IS A "HE." maybe i'll go make a thread about my stalker(s).

GOD: PLEASE INFORM ME AS TO WHAT I HAVE DONE TO DESERVE THIS TYPE OF BULLSHIT EVERY DAY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest !!! SUB DUDE
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

god is currently unavailable right now, but maybe i can be of some assistance:

why bring 200$ shades to the library anyways?

If you have money to blow like this, you can send it my way, anytime.

I DID NOT PAY FOR THEM AND THE SUN IS FUCKING BRIGHT IN THE SOUTH AND NOW MY EYEBALLS ARE MELTINNNNGGGG

Guest !!! SUB DUDE
Originally posted by GucciCondom

1. Sunglasses are homo to the max.

2. $200 Sunglasses are homo to the extreme.

wow, SOMEBODY doesn't have the slightest fucking idea what the FUCK he is talking about.

hey man. i understand your dillemma. i trashed a two pairs of designer sunglasses this summer also.

i kept on scratching them and ruining them. i dropped them. they got sweaty. and dirty. and scratched. then they finally cracked a little bit near the lens screw. so im like these glasses are a waste of money.

they really are a waste of money. unless $200 is truely "disposable income" to you. but there not for a vast majority of people. and buying them is sheer stupidity and consumer non-sense.

then i decided its better to have $10 sunglasses. because if those break/scratch/get dirty you can easily and painlessly replace them!!

and sometimes the $10 glasses are better then the $200 glasses anyway...

He probably did pay for them, because why would money or losing them be an issue if they were free? And if you stole them, maybe its karma?

I don't see how they are 'cool' or something. I have never looked at someones sunglasses and thought 'hm I wonder what brand they are?'

Last note: Fuck this new guy. And fuck sunglasses.

Guest !!! SUB DUDE
Originally posted by blame

Question: Will i ever get those tshirts? *sigh*

umm, well.....YES!

bro...i just moved, internet cable is not up yet, so i'm at the fucking library, and can only AIM you on my cell . you will get your shit. do not worry (i know it's hard) :(

stay studly haha

Guest !!! SUB DUDE
Originally posted by fatalist

yea...I THINK YOU DID PAY FOR THEM...either way sucks for you..

fuck it, don't let it get you down..just don't become to attached to material shit...maybe that's the lesson to be learn

uh, I STOLE THEM, OKAY??

and no, i will never ever learn that lesson.

Guest !!! SUB DUDE
Originally posted by GucciCondom

Last note: Fuck this new guy. And fuck sunglasses.

:rolleyes: yeah i'm a new guy. so how do i post pictures of myself guys? :lol:

You are a complete retard. seriously. "god please inform me what i have done to deserve this"

what you did to deserve this is you paid 200 dollars for a pair of glasses and then left them on a sink in a public bathroom you fucking moron. get off the heroin and realize it's your fault. shut the fuck up and go bother pg.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Devilush

i've never known a guy that had that expensive pair of sunglasses.

ah fuck. nevermind. half of my guy friends are writers and rack for a living so nevermind.

who the fuck wears 200$ sunglasses unless your a faggot like justin timberlake

just rack a nice pair..jackin sunglasses are fucking easy...sports basement in san francisco fasho

Archived