Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I just lost $1,000

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by mapo wc, Apr 6, 2002.

1. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

well i FINALLY got ahold of my army money. almost $1800.
    so whats a great thing to do with money? turn it into more money.
    so i made a bet online. took a 2 team parlay..where both teams must win. if i win, i get $2600. well, i lost. so what was once a solid foundation for college money is now barely enough to get by until the fall. im fucked. what the fuck was i thinking making a $1000 bet. oh well, live and learn i guess.

2. swif1

swif1 Veteran Member

*cue the noise when water goes down the drain*

that sucks

listening to Ferry Corsten - Punk (Kid Vicious Remix)

3. Conclusion: Nothing good from the Army:beat:

4. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

you really are an idiot

5. platapie

platapie Guest

i would have bought as many twix bars and sat on a mound of those fuckers and jus watched the lil choco fattys come a runnin

6. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

fucking gambling...........

hits close to home.

7. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

8. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

wow
    your one dumb assed piece of shit

9. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

i was about to say

10. mapo wc

mapo wc Elite Member

I actually agree with you on this. It never fails. When I was in middle school I remember $100 being like the most I ever had, because once I got to that amount, it went to the latest offering of footwear from Nike.

You see it alot in the black community unfortunately. I see so many black kids wearing $150 shoes, $70 jeans, $50 shirts, $100 necklace, etc. But yet they cant afford a car or a decent house. As much blame as we put on others for holding us down in job markets, and schools, we need to accept some of the blame for not spending our money wisely.
    Its not jus black communities, I see latinos and poor whites doing it as well, but I really feel like the black people are the worst when it comes to trying to impress instead of trying to better yourself.

11. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

gambling is the stupidest shit ever....a friend of mine got into it and ended up owing some gang $760 dollars...he paid some off by stealing clothes and shoes for them, but he never paid it all up, in the end he got beat up pretty bad...gambling is stupid, dont do it

12. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

make another bet and hope to god you dont loose. maybe you were meant to learn a lesson and then be forgivin.... maybe not

13. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

ahahhahahhah.........really, you should know better than to gamble with money you need.........

14. Sevs210

Sevs210 Guest

:D

15. aederone

aederone Member

do you realize how much beer you coulda bought!!!!???!!?? stupid ...stupid. don't gamble.....house party....it's win win.