I just lost $1,000

mapo wc

well i FINALLY got ahold of my army money. almost $1800.

so whats a great thing to do with money? turn it into more money.

so i made a bet online. took a 2 team parlay..where both teams must win. if i win, i get $2600. well, i lost. so what was once a solid foundation for college money is now barely enough to get by until the fall. im fucked. what the fuck was i thinking making a $1000 bet. oh well, live and learn i guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

i would have bought as many twix bars and sat on a mound of those fuckers and jus watched the lil choco fattys come a runnin

Originally posted by cmeup

and proves my point...

people who never had much money, and get large sums really fast out of tha blue, lose it to stupid shit.... cuz they've never really handled it before...

tease

I actually agree with you on this. It never fails. When I was in middle school I remember $100 being like the most I ever had, because once I got to that amount, it went to the latest offering of footwear from Nike.

You see it alot in the black community unfortunately. I see so many black kids wearing $150 shoes, $70 jeans, $50 shirts, $100 necklace, etc. But yet they cant afford a car or a decent house. As much blame as we put on others for holding us down in job markets, and schools, we need to accept some of the blame for not spending our money wisely.

Its not jus black communities, I see latinos and poor whites doing it as well, but I really feel like the black people are the worst when it comes to trying to impress instead of trying to better yourself.

gambling is the stupidest shit ever....a friend of mine got into it and ended up owing some gang $760 dollars...he paid some off by stealing clothes and shoes for them, but he never paid it all up, in the end he got beat up pretty bad...gambling is stupid, dont do it

Guest Sevs210
Originally posted by FROSTY

make another bet and hope to god you dont loose. maybe you were meant to learn a lesson and then be forgivin.... maybe not

:D

few months ago i lost 100 bucks to some hustlaz in burger king playin 3 card monty....but they made it look so easy......famous last words

i wouldnt make a post about it though unless your in the mood for a bunch of people you dont know calling you stupid.....but hey i feel ya buddy(minus 900$)

Originally posted by amItoolate?

few months ago i lost 100 bucks to some hustlaz in burger king playin 3 card monty....but they made it look so easy......famous last words

i wouldnt make a post about it though unless your in the mood for a bunch of people you dont know calling you stupid.....but hey i feel ya buddy(minus 900$)

:confused: :confused: :confused: why did you play 3 card monty at burger king? don't you know that game is a sham.....at a burger king too? thats like white trash 3 card monty.....

:D

Guest Agt. Adopus

Good, now you can lose your unoriginal name to... "dephy"...

Fucking moron.

Jump infront of a train

what the fuck are you talking about?

change my unoriginal name to dephy? dephy was something i sketched for like a week and thought about writing..until i found out someone (you?) wrote it, so i stopped. and my name is original, i dont know of another one. im sure there has been some..but, you know...

and no i didnt think $1800 would get me through college. but i figured it was enough for about a semester. which is a nice start. alot of college kids would kill for $1800, so dont act like its just chump change.

Archived