i just got bit on the cheek by a fucking mosquito....

atrocks

im alergic to pretty much everything so i now have a big ass swolen bump on my cheek....its kinda funny lookin...but none of you know me or what i look like so jsut imagine a fat hump on yer friends face....adn how you would laugh and mock them to the best of your ability....end of thread...dotn be mad...whickey does these types of things....eat drink adn be merry....:lol: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i almost got bit by one last night. i was standing "guard duty" watch near our ship and was in the guard shack falling a sleep like i wasn't supposed to, and i felt something land on my nose. it had just stuck that long thing in my nose right when i brushed it off. it didn't get to do any blood sucking or anything.

i remember, on two occassions i went into this yard shortly after it rained, and the creek near it was flooded...within like 10 minutes of being in the yard my whole face just itched like hell. I get back into my car to see my whole forehead, my neck, and my cheeks covered in big ass swollen red bumps. Thankfully i put something on them and they weren't huge and red the next day, but it was a severe pain in the ass when they were there. Overall, Minnesota can get some nasty bug problems.

i was walking through my house the other day, adn thre was a big, bad ass mesquito on the wall. In one swift motion, i crushed it with my middle knuckle. The cat walkin next to me was all "fuckin bug killer over here!"

guess you had to be there:o

My friend got stung by a bee yesterday. Who gets stung by a bee other than 5 year olds eating ice cream?

The funniest part was seeing a grown man flailing wildly trying to swat the bee away.....then hearing him yelp in pain when it stung him. By the time it was over I was rolling on the floor, struggling to breath......

hahahah well its not a pimple...i dotn think.....but it is still there as i have done nothign to it...its not out of control big but its noticable...like a big ass pimple noticable...its on the top of my cheek bone....

as for bee stings...i got one last year for the first time....i was cleaning my grannies back yard adn pool for a familyg et together when i felt a burning sensation on my foot...adn low and behold....i had the ass end of a drowned bee i pulled out of the pool stuck int he side of my foot....man that shit burned adn ached for about twenty minutes...fuckin dead bees....whats their problem....stinging people and shit...

this is some damn pussy shit.....a mosquito bit you......go fucking cry about it...come down here to the south where you go out to paint and get bit by ants/bees/mosquitos all kinds of shit everytime you walk outside.....the summertime down here...shit, its all about west nile....im just waiting to get it....in southern spots you can hear the fucking mosquitos buzzing outside before dark...pussies.

Archived