i just got banned from a message board

mental invalid

my first time. and no i wont tell you what site.

i couldnt help it. there were just to many idiots. though a handful of them i liked quite a bit. but my sarcasm and unabashed distaste for stupidity eventually got me in trouble.

i think the line that got me over the top was when i told this troll of a girl that i was gonna jerk off on my sneakers and kick fuck her till she was pregnant.

oh well.

why should you care, i have no answer. just thought this may just kill some time. and you could all tell me how im not that bad of a guy. hahaha

roe, prodigal son on 12oz, unappreciated sarcasm since the late 70s

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mental invalid

my first time.

i think the line that got me over the top was when i told this troll of a girl that i was gonna jerk off on my sneakers and kick fuck her till she was pregnant.

awwwww!!!

make us proud!

:burned:

Originally posted by Kilo7-

you're in the doghouse tonight Mister Wandering Posts....

but we cant stay mad.

this reminds me of an episode of friends. we'll be seeing more of you then, or has that someone already been replaced?

^^^why?...I had to babysit for my sister this morning but it didn't stop me from having 2 beers for breakfast then after I got rid of the rugrat I grilled myself a steak and baked a potato.

and to top it off the luck of the irish smiled on me today. I was broke yesterday with nothign in the bank. today my state tax return was deposited and I am up $130...and it was deposited a week early...woo!!!!!!

Originally posted by Zack Morris

^^^why?...I had to babysit for my sister this morning but it didn't stop me from having 2 beers for breakfast then after I got rid of the rugrat I grilled myself a steak and baked a potato.

that reminds me.. tonight is WING NIGHT!

Yuengs and wings! :yum:

Re: Re: i just got banned from a message board

Originally posted by SteveAustin

:lol:

brilliant.

so hows it feel to be an E-Thug?

hahaha. feels good.

see! i knew that line would be appreciated here! people with a sense of humor are so hard to find.

please, everyone, that line is in the public domain. use it till your hearts content.

Originally posted by mental invalid

please, everyone, that line is in the public domain. use it till your hearts content.

what i want to know is how in gods name did you come up with such a witty and clever line.

that shit is better than some of the great lines / disses ...that ive come up with in my day.

"kick fuck" alone is brilliant, but then i found the entire sentence...

pure fucking genius.

i tip my hat to you good sir...

i got banned from the huston architecture site for posting "inapropriate" meterial. they had a thread talkign about graffiti, so i signed up and posted some stuff (i.e. a few freights and some other stuff) and they said the words were "inapropriate" and banned me...you best belive june 27th and 12:01 am im gonan be back no that site posting:lick:

Archived