I just got back from Phuket

shaolinmasta

I'll post pics later (I have to join one of those internet posting flicks things, someone tell me a website please) anyways it was really, really good.

I didn't go there for long enough - only 2 weeks - It took me around 5-6 days to get used to things and gain confidence in shit and know of what to do and shit...

I wish I was there for a month, I'll go again another time probalbly next yr.

Everyone was saying watch out for tranny's - sure there's tranny's there but are pretty damn easy to pick out - by looks, voice, walk etc. And if your unsure leave, I went to this kick ass masage parlour called Christin it fucking rocked, Phuket is like a party town for tourist's where the Thai ladies are always trying to fuck. I definately recommend going there, plenty of sun, cool beer and topless beaches.

Also those little scooter/motorbike things are the shit aswell as the food.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OK got some flicks loaded up thanks for the heads up dobsilla.

Scooters.jpg

These scooters fucking rocked - the traffic was awesome, like formula 1 taking over shit all the time, a few of my mates stacked but we found a hookup who fixed the bikes for cheap so it worked out to be allright

Me.jpg

Me fucking trashed

Group.jpg

Some broads we met who are from Sydney - 1st night out.

Group1.jpg

Me being a pervert.

Group4.jpg

Safari bar - too many trannies, though many tourist girls so it works out.

Group5.jpg

Last night in Phuket, we kicked it at this bar a fair bit.

I'll post more flicks of scenery and shit later, takes too long to load up pics. :haha: