i just got arrested...

vinyl junkie

i just got arrested... kinda...

a story about a kinda nice cop...

so i rode my bike down to the park a few blocks from my house with my dog... i'm sittin there smoking a cigarette, watching my dog run around... here comes this cop rolling by, slows down, points the spot light at me. i hold my hands up and start walking towards the car. "hi there" sez the cop, "what's yer name?" "#@$%&" i says... "#@$%& what?"

"#@$%& &$%#@" i sez... "OK, well there's a leash law here, you need to have yer dog on a leash..." "oh, ok," sez i.

"you live around here?" "yup, right down the street..." "alright, well, you keep that dog on a leash..." and he gets back in the car and leaves...

so, dog's on the leash again, and i'm riding back to my house. i get just a few blocks away from my house and here comes old Coppy McCopperton... "hey #@$%&, did you get a ticket in san fransisco for a headlite?" yeah "did you take care of it?" yeah "did you get the ticket signed off and sent in?" uh... (i already knew that this had gone to warrant...) i think so... did it not get all the way through?

"well #@$%&, you have a small warrant. why don't you get off the bike and sit down... don't worry, the worst that's gonna happen is i'll give you a notice to appear..."

so we play the ID game, he writes down descriptions of my tattoos, comments on how different i look since my ID picture was taken, and then we play the arrest-and-release game and i get a notice to appear in SF court at 8am next month...

so, in the end: upside-i didn't go to jail and have to scrounge money from friends and pay bail, i didn't get searched (i had a flask with vodka, 2 streakers, and a tex-pen [and 2 fresh tags at the park]), and i no longer have a warrant...

downside-i have to be at the SF court at 8am, and probably spend most of the day there to take care of a stupid old ticket...

coulda been worse...:o

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This one time my friends and I were drinking in a park and this cop rolls up so we tossed the beers in our hands into the near by woods. The cop comes over and starts talking to us about just random things then my friend accidently kicks his bookbag with all the beer in it - insert clanging sound - "Oh you guys drinking?" cop grabs the bag "Rolling Rock? This is what I drink. Let me teach you boys how to chug beer." cop hands each of us a beer. "Alright guys, on the count of three...1...2...DUMP THEM THE FUCK OUT!" we didn't get arrested or anything, he just made us dump our beer, kinda degrading, but hey no trouble...

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

This one time my friends and I were drinking in a park and this cop rolls up so we tossed the beers in our hands into the near by woods. The cop comes over and starts talking to us about just random things then my friend accidently kicks his bookbag with all the beer in it - insert clanging sound - "Oh you guys drinking?" cop grabs the bag "Rolling Rock? This is what I drink. Let me teach you boys how to chug beer." cop hands each of us a beer. "Alright guys, on the count of three...1...2...DUMP THEM THE FUCK OUT!" we didn't get arrested or anything, he just made us dump our beer, kinda degrading, but hey no trouble...

a better ending for the story would have been that u all opened the beer and started chugging while the cop just watched... then he proceeds to fine u all for open liqour in a public place.

what you should have done... or at least it would have made for a better movie!!!

punched the cop in his throat, gotten your dog to attack his ass... and take of down the street on your bike screaming"you'll never take me alive..hahahha!!!!!!"

or something to that effect!:D

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

- "Oh you guys drinking?" cop grabs the bag "Rolling Rock? This is what I drink. Let me teach you boys how to chug beer." cop hands each of us a beer. "Alright guys, on the count of three...1...2...DUMP THEM THE FUCK OUT!"

aaaahahhahhahha.....that guys my hero....thats the kind of crabby old man i aspire to be.....cruising around with a cane spoiling the kids fun

cops seriously suck ass.. i mean the one's i've met.

if theres a cool one out there, then he should rock with his cock out, because he is awsome.

i have to go to gay court too next month which is total crap also.

lets have a party before court.

theres some ok pigs out there that u can talk to but they can only let u get away w shit to a certain extent. i got arrested the other day for assault w a deadly weapon. the cops said if there werent so many witnesses and there wasnt a bat involved, id be a free man. we all shot the shit when i was gettin booked. not bad for PIGGIES. trust me, i hate them worse than the rest of you.

the cop from my school helped me out in a bar fight one time, we about to get a beat down and guess who rolls up on the beat, my homie from school, and guess who proceeded to get the beat down? not my group of friends.

hey dazzle......... did you ever have constable savage at your school? i think he was there too, ours were like 5 mins away and i think he patrolled there too. then he got fired for drinking on the job.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

hey dazzle......... did you ever have constable savage at your school? i think he was there too, ours were like 5 mins away and i think he patrolled there too. then he got fired for drinking on the job.

Hahahahaha.....yeah dude, that guy wasn't a cop, he was a fucking high school kid with a badge:lol:

• 3 months later...

Re: i just got arrested... kinda...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

so i rode my bike down to the park a few blocks from my house with my dog... i'm sittin there smoking a cigarette, watching my dog run around... here comes this cop rolling by, slows down, points the spot light at me. i hold my hands up and start walking towards the car. "hi there" sez the cop, "what's yer name?" "#@$%&" i says... "#@$%& what?"

"#@$%& &$%#@" i sez... "OK, well there's a leash law here, you need to have yer dog on a leash..." "oh, ok," sez i.

"you live around here?" "yup, right down the street..." "alright, well, you keep that dog on a leash..." and he gets back in the car and leaves...

so, dog's on the leash again, and i'm riding back to my house. i get just a few blocks away from my house and here comes old Coppy McCopperton... "hey #@$%&, did you get a ticket in san fransisco for a headlite?" yeah "did you take care of it?" yeah "did you get the ticket signed off and sent in?" uh... (i already knew that this had gone to warrant...) i think so... did it not get all the way through?

"well #@$%&, you have a small warrant. why don't you get off the bike and sit down... don't worry, the worst that's gonna happen is i'll give you a notice to appear..."

so we play the ID game, he writes down descriptions of my tattoos, comments on how different i look since my ID picture was taken, and then we play the arrest-and-release game and i get a notice to appear in SF court at 8am next month...

so, in the end: upside-i didn't go to jail and have to scrounge money from friends and pay bail, i didn't get searched (i had a flask with vodka, 2 streakers, and a tex-pen [and 2 fresh tags at the park]), and i no longer have a warrant...

downside-i have to be at the SF court at 8am, and probably spend most of the day there to take care of a stupid old ticket...

u could of paid the ticket then u wouldnt of had to do any of that

Guest socrates

I once got arrested for sneaking into a water park, eventhough I had paid and lost my reciept that they didn't tell me to keep. So they put me in handcuffs in front of like 200 people that gathered around and told me they were going to charge me with tresspassing. So I told the head state patrolman that I had paid and that they had no evidence to dissprove me, then he called me a faggot and told me to shut up. He told me to call my parents and I told him no and that I was going to call my lawyer. So I called my lawyer and filed a lawsuit before they could even process me for tresspassing. I sued for unlawful imprisonment and mental distress, they had to write me a written apology and all four police officers and 2 security gaurds were fired or I said I wouldn't settle...Basicially, I may have got imbarassed in front of peers, but I didn't have to lose my job and apologize to a cocky teenager.

i spent the day in court today

but the court around here is some sort of fucking joke everytime i go

the ballif (sp?) (cop in the court room) cracks jokes on everyone

he pointed some guy out that was still wearing his sunglasses inside today only to say 'hey glasses off inside, hollywood' then he jokingly accused some girl of having weed on her, i think she might have because she got all freaked out and paranoid. of course everyone is laughing like madness, while im sitting there just looking at all the people ive seen there before. not laughing at the ballif's dumb jokes that he tells everytime. the funniest thing though would have to be this guy who was laughing his ass off the whole fucking time, he had one of those laughs that make you want to punch someone in the face... well anywho this guy is laughing his ass off and right in the middle of a laugh he busts out one of the meanest farts i have ever heard. he tries to cover it with a cough but by this time everyone has turned around and are laughing at him, this must have got him flustered because he let out another ripper. funny funny funny

Re: i just got arrested... kinda...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

well, smart move cooperating for the most part. although if you would have gave him a fake name in the first place you probably wouldnt have gotten a second glance from him after he saw you put your dog on a leash.

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by socrates

or I said I wouldn't settle...Basicially, I may have got imbarassed in front of peers, but I didn't have to lose my job and apologize to a cocky teenager.

Am i the only one that smells bacon from reading this?????

[/b]

Originally posted by socrates

and apologize to a cocky teenager.

Archived