Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i just got arrested...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by vinyl junkie, Apr 5, 2002.

1. vinyl junkie

vinyl junkie Elite Member

i just got arrested... kinda...

a story about a kinda nice cop...

so i rode my bike down to the park a few blocks from my house with my dog... i'm sittin there smoking a cigarette, watching my dog run around... here comes this cop rolling by, slows down, points the spot light at me. i hold my hands up and start walking towards the car. "hi there" sez the cop, "what's yer name?" "#@$%&" i says... "#@$%& what?"
    "#@$%& &$%#@" i sez... "OK, well there's a leash law here, you need to have yer dog on a leash..." "oh, ok," sez i.
    "you live around here?" "yup, right down the street..." "alright, well, you keep that dog on a leash..." and he gets back in the car and leaves...

so, dog's on the leash again, and i'm riding back to my house. i get just a few blocks away from my house and here comes old Coppy McCopperton... "hey #@$%&, did you get a ticket in san fransisco for a headlite?" yeah "did you take care of it?" yeah "did you get the ticket signed off and sent in?" uh... (i already knew that this had gone to warrant...) i think so... did it not get all the way through?
    "well #@$%&, you have a small warrant. why don't you get off the bike and sit down... don't worry, the worst that's gonna happen is i'll give you a notice to appear..."

so we play the ID game, he writes down descriptions of my tattoos, comments on how different i look since my ID picture was taken, and then we play the arrest-and-release game and i get a notice to appear in SF court at 8am next month...

so, in the end: upside-i didn't go to jail and have to scrounge money from friends and pay bail, i didn't get searched (i had a flask with vodka, 2 streakers, and a tex-pen [and 2 fresh tags at the park]), and i no longer have a warrant...
    downside-i have to be at the SF court at 8am, and probably spend most of the day there to take care of a stupid old ticket...

coulda been worse...:eek:

2. RaiD

RaiD Guest

3. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

This one time my friends and I were drinking in a park and this cop rolls up so we tossed the beers in our hands into the near by woods. The cop comes over and starts talking to us about just random things then my friend accidently kicks his bookbag with all the beer in it - insert clanging sound - "Oh you guys drinking?" cop grabs the bag "Rolling Rock? This is what I drink. Let me teach you boys how to chug beer." cop hands each of us a beer. "Alright guys, on the count of three...1...2...DUMP THEM THE FUCK OUT!" we didn't get arrested or anything, he just made us dump our beer, kinda degrading, but hey no trouble...

4. Step8

Step8 Senior Member

a better ending for the story would have been that u all opened the beer and started chugging while the cop just watched... then he proceeds to fine u all for open liqour in a public place.

5. BIG T

BIG T Member

what you should have done... or at least it would have made for a better movie!!!
    punched the cop in his throat, gotten your dog to attack his ass... and take of down the street on your bike screaming"you'll never take me alive..hahahha!!!!!!"
    or something to that effect!:D

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I got chased by cops in a squad car through a park because I was drinking there. Don't they have like murders to solve??

7. REGULATOR

REGULATOR Elite Member

my friend was running from cops because he was smoking pot in the park like an idiot..anyways he was looking back at the cop car, and he ran right off a ledge...he ended breaking his arm and needed a good story for his parents

8. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

aaaahahhahhahha.....that guys my hero....thats the kind of crabby old man i aspire to be.....cruising around with a cane spoiling the kids fun

9. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

stop changing the thread titles.

10. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

im glad to hear that it went cool , but im dissapointed the story wasnt more exciting .

11. platapie

platapie Guest

there are cool cops out there. it is not a myth

12. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

hmm

I saw a cop drinking on duty tonight.
    and another..talking on his cell phone and smoking a cigg, a semi automatic casually slug around his neck.....

13. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

cops seriously suck ass.. i mean the one's i've met.

if theres a cool one out there, then he should rock with his cock out, because he is awsome.

i have to go to gay court too next month which is total crap also.

lets have a party before court.

14. SHELLTOES

SHELLTOES Member

theres some ok pigs out there that u can talk to but they can only let u get away w shit to a certain extent. i got arrested the other day for assault w a deadly weapon. the cops said if there werent so many witnesses and there wasnt a bat involved, id be a free man. we all shot the shit when i was gettin booked. not bad for PIGGIES. trust me, i hate them worse than the rest of you.

15. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

the cop from my school helped me out in a bar fight one time, we about to get a beat down and guess who rolls up on the beat, my homie from school, and guess who proceeded to get the beat down? not my group of friends.

hey dazzle......... did you ever have constable savage at your school? i think he was there too, ours were like 5 mins away and i think he patrolled there too. then he got fired for drinking on the job.