Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i just got a new kitty

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 7126, Jul 15, 2003.

1. 7126

7126 Guest

well i just got a new kitty, just a couple of weeks old and its all black with a white spot on the chest.....soooo cute

well i neva had a pet before...so u ppl that did, give me some tips and advice

:p

2. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

make it shit/piss out side cuz cat piss is lethal in large quantities, dont buy stuff with catnip or your cat will become nerotic, dont let him play with your feet or he/she will continually atack said feet, and what ever you do dont tie a mouse to a string and hang it from your fan.

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

this fat kid told me a story anout how one time he was taking a shit and a cat walked in, so he picked it up and worked his dick with it. it was probably a lie.

4. 7126

7126 Guest

wats catnip?? and nerotic?? and wat if i buy a litter box and y not tie a mouse to a string at hang it on a fan

5. mr_president

mr_president Banned

get a pik for us...

as far as training and shit go...

i always petted(sp?) my cat a lot, holded it... haha...

and i used to put my finger in her mouth when she would try to bite me or gnaw on me... that way when you kind of gag it they learn not to try to bite... atleast mine did...

r.i.p snoopy :cry2:

6. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

A movie showing all of us why cats and overhead fans don't mix

A really important thing is to play with your cat a lot. show it a lot of attention. the more you do that, the friendlier it will be in later life

also, talk to your cat. maybe not as important, but I have a cat, and whenever i say something to him like, "what's up, buick" he'll meow back like he's talking to me, it's the tightest thing i've ever seen

7. 7126

7126 Guest

if i didnt have a cat now i would have cracked up laughin....still kind of funny though:lol:

8. XxSugarxX

XxSugarxX Dirty Dozen Crew

definitely DONT give your cat any type of alcohol.

I hear that Bojangles gives his cat wine sometimes, and she's fuckin insane.

just go to petsmart and go bucknutty, cats love toys.

9. test pattern

test pattern Elite Member

hahahahaah

i laughed aloud

10. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

word. i love my cat. lucy knows whats up. im getting a new puppy today!!!!!! i want to name her gracie.

cat tips:
    if its still super young like how its head it bigger than its body, put it in the little box every hour or if you think it needs to go. then it will know where to potty. if its that young, it may still need kitten milk which you can buy a powder for and mix with water like baby formula. it will have directions for feeding on the container. every few hours and after it goes potty, take a damp wash cloth and clean it like a momma kitty so it knows how to clean itself, short strokes down the body like when cats use their tongue. make sure there is always clean water for it to drink. keep the litter box suuuper clean so the kitty will actually go potty in it, and not be disgusted with the piss everywhere and go on your carpet or bed.:)

11. 7126

7126 Guest

im dead serious.;)

well now i know y not to do that thing with the string and the fan....still dont know wat catnip is and nerotic

12. 7126

7126 Guest

:nope: tisk tisk tisk

13. unconscience

unconscience Banned

fuck catnip smoke with your cat, it's a lot funnier.

but, catnip is like pot but for a cat. it's hilarious, and have no clue how/why they came up with it?

nerotic means crazy i guess, look it up on www.webster.com
    :idea:

14. SKUMBALUCKAH

SKUMBALUCKAH Senior Member

If you cut off one side of the cats whiskers it will lose its sense of ballence and crash into stuff.

15. 7126

7126 Guest

pot for cats ay.....anyway i dont wana smoke my cat up yet im gona wait till it throws down five or wants to match me...hahah...jk its just a couple of weeks old i dont want it to die or sumtin like that if i get it high.

ps: all great tips tanx alot

any more????