i just found a webpage devoted to me... no good...

vinyl junkie

i just found a webpage devoted to me... there was this creepy, fat, psycho-billy broad that stalked me throughout high school, and even through my first year of college... she's 2 years older than me, so eventually she left that college and i thought i was free of her... until now... i have a webpage! there's pictures of me on it that are 5 years old now too... kinda wierd... :confused:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blood as ink

yikes man...invite her to a bonfire!!...ha just kidding...but no seriously....run...run for your fucking life...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

dude, i would sooner give when my truck than invite her to one of the bonfires... :spent:

hmm interesting...

i say just invite her to a bonfire and push her in

and when she tries to get out beat her like an overgrown possum

well it turns out that millions of people love me cause i have the same name as a fucking band!

i am also the name of a condominuim complex

i am also the name of a fish market

some hotrod guy has the same name as me, what a coincidence

son of a bitch! i want a stalker! well i have one but she leaves me death threats and shes not too cute, i want a hot stalker that cant live without me

Originally posted by WhenOne

well it turns out that millions of people love me cause i have the same name as a fucking band!

i am also the name of a condominuim complex

i am also the name of a fish market

some hotrod guy has the same name as me, what a coincidence

son of a bitch! i want a stalker! well i have one but she leaves me death threats and shes not too cute, i want a hot stalker that cant live without me

word... i'm an old jazz drummer, a rabbi, a german motorcross rider... a bunch of other foriegn stuff too, that i can't figure out... i guess it's just a comman foriegn name...

some fucking tank had a crush on me back in 10th grade. she used to sit behind me. I used to talk to her like nothing then she asked me if i had a girlfriend, so I said no, like no big thing. Then she gives me this note saying she like's me. I was like :eek: "i just got back with my ex". i felt weirded out after cause she was right behind me after.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i just found a webpage devoted to me... there was this creepy, fat, psycho-billy broad that stalked me throughout high school, and even through my first year of college...

man do i feel sorry for you. i dont think i'd like a stalker. hook me up with the link!

Archived