1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I just finished high school.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by wiseguy, Nov 3, 2002.

1. wiseguy

wiseguy 12oz Elite Member

I just finished high school.

Discussion started by wiseguy - Nov 3, 2002

i just got home from completing my last exam for high school, i am now out in "the real world" so what is the first thing that i did? ...went on 12 oz.
    Yay it feel s good t have finished high school, i am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

wiseguy - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. imported_El Mamerro - Replied Nov 3, 2002

ts1

[​IMG]

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Nov 3, 2002

*A* winner??? Meaning there can be more than one? This is like the lottery, I'm so excited to see who else won.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  4. FlamingHobo

FlamingHobo Guest

FlamingHobo - Replied Nov 3, 2002

i miss highschool all the time...the days of humping multiple girls over a few days and never talking to them again...still happens..just not as often
    :eek:

5. fullstop

fullstop New Jack

fullstop - Replied Nov 3, 2002

You aren't free for shit. Now you've finished high school, the real work begins. Enjoy.

fullstop - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. krie

krie Guest

krie - Replied Nov 3, 2002

i finished schoool a few weeks back, aint free at all, parents have been nagging me to get a job etc. i got an interview today, so see how it goes ey. high schoool is this shit. you go for 6 hours a day and u can do nothing if u choose to. i just got my results back, 1 A and 4 B's :king: :king: :king: now i gotta get my arse a job and get some money for car projekts

7. DorkstaR

DorkstaR 12oz Senior Member

DorkstaR - Replied Nov 3, 2002

is that suppose to be hulk hogan??

anyway...high skool sucked for me. every girl in high skool is a slut. its different in college....every girl is a bitch. the difference between a slut and a bitch is a slut has sex with everybody... and a bitch has sex with everybody but you.

DorkstaR - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  8. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Dirty_habiT - Replied Nov 3, 2002

.... fuck, I had no idea.

Dirty_habiT - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  9. RAGSOE

RAGSOE New Jack

RAGSOE - Replied Nov 4, 2002

bitches

RAGSOE - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  10. FourOneTwo

FourOneTwo 12oz Member

FourOneTwo - Replied Nov 4, 2002

....I just started...

FourOneTwo - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  11. socrates

socrates Guest

socrates - Replied Nov 4, 2002

finished in jail...can't beat that

12. sieb

sieb New Jack

sieb - Replied Nov 4, 2002

high school is crackign kegs bitches, smoking mad chronic. i keep it chill tho, no kicking it on sunday thats when you get your shit together like homework. 2 of my freinds dropped out this week and im not trying to have that happen to me. it wont cause, i like school, to some extent.
    My life is so good, i smoke 3 times a day for free. plus chronic i have, bitches always want to be at my house, bomb bitches. this axe dodorant spray i got, is the best invest ment ever, some girls were jocking it so coldly tonight like whats that bomb smell. and they were like up on me over this shit, i was like what the fuck, i just bought this shit cause it smelled nice shit i didnt know the ads were right, the bombest girls want to smoke with me, best way to get girls, is chronic straight up, well actually a nice bong or piece, will get the girls wanting to smoke with you, also the if you smoke a girl out for the first time she gets geeked, shell be your freind forever, and tell her bomb freinds how nice you are, and pretty soon you just got everything you need, you know. plus i got to keep it savage for my homies kicking it out in the fucking park system, smoking blunts at kick it spots, with your collar popped.
    high school
    congratulaions

sieb - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  13. fizm

fizm 12oz Member

fizm - Replied Nov 4, 2002

i'm in college DON'T EVER GO it sucks.

says i.

at least in this shitty town. go to a city, i guess. unless you're a frat boy, in that case, don't go to a city, go fuck yourself.

fizm - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  14. LadyKrink

LadyKrink New Jack

LadyKrink - Replied Nov 4, 2002

thats funny because most people just started school in september, and you ended school in november. do you go to a regular highschool?

LadyKrink - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  15. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Nov 4, 2002

highschool was fun but im glad it was in the past

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages: