I just finished high school.

wiseguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FlamingHobo

i miss highschool all the time...the days of humping multiple girls over a few days and never talking to them again...still happens..just not as often

:o

i finished schoool a few weeks back, aint free at all, parents have been nagging me to get a job etc. i got an interview today, so see how it goes ey. high schoool is this shit. you go for 6 hours a day and u can do nothing if u choose to. i just got my results back, 1 A and 4 B's :king: :king: :king: now i gotta get my arse a job and get some money for car projekts

is that suppose to be hulk hogan??

anyway...high skool sucked for me. every girl in high skool is a slut. its different in college....every girl is a bitch. the difference between a slut and a bitch is a slut has sex with everybody... and a bitch has sex with everybody but you.

high school is crackign kegs bitches, smoking mad chronic. i keep it chill tho, no kicking it on sunday thats when you get your shit together like homework. 2 of my freinds dropped out this week and im not trying to have that happen to me. it wont cause, i like school, to some extent.

My life is so good, i smoke 3 times a day for free. plus chronic i have, bitches always want to be at my house, bomb bitches. this axe dodorant spray i got, is the best invest ment ever, some girls were jocking it so coldly tonight like whats that bomb smell. and they were like up on me over this shit, i was like what the fuck, i just bought this shit cause it smelled nice shit i didnt know the ads were right, the bombest girls want to smoke with me, best way to get girls, is chronic straight up, well actually a nice bong or piece, will get the girls wanting to smoke with you, also the if you smoke a girl out for the first time she gets geeked, shell be your freind forever, and tell her bomb freinds how nice you are, and pretty soon you just got everything you need, you know. plus i got to keep it savage for my homies kicking it out in the fucking park system, smoking blunts at kick it spots, with your collar popped.

high school

congratulaions

Guest SMUGGLER RSH
Originally posted by kristy

thats funny because most people just started school in september, and you ended school in november. do you go to a regular highschool?

In Australia we start a new school year every new year. Normally starts aroind February the 1st or something and finishes for the last 2 years of high school around November 4th to November 25th and every other school year finishes around the 15th of December or so.....I fucking hate these fucking weird years Japan has some fucked up school system....

yeah so did i. i finished on thursday. it was great aaaaand my grades werent too bad. but now i gotta deal with my folks. yuck. damn pricks. But leavers is comming up. krie knows the deal. its all about beer and chicks untill my parents make me find a job.

Archived