i just don't give a shit anymore...

vinyl junkie

for a long time i was strongly against starting shit with next door neighbors...

but,

after spending a year in a place where on one side i had speed junkies that had cops show up on a pretty regular basis; threw a pot through a window during a fight and had it hit and crack my window; found dude outside my house at 4 in the morning destroying the tree in front of my house; had them scream at me for having my music too loud when it was quiet enough that i couldn't hear it in the hall way outside my room,

etc

etc

etc

then on the other side having one of the premier dealers of the city, whose house got shot at every 2 weeks or so (some bullets hitting my house); wake up to himn screaming at my house cuz someone borrowed his bike pump and he swears he told us that we had to pay him for it

etc

etc

etc...

my new place we have a warehouse next door... apparently they actually do do business oput of there, but...

either someone lives there, or the guy they have watching the place is just a big ass...

for the last month, pretty much every night there is some dude that bangs on the roll down door at 3am... my window and my room mate's window open into the alley, and any sound from the street shoots down into our windows, louder than it is on the street... if i'm awake it scares the shit out of me, and if i'm asleep it wakes me up and scares the shit out of me... after bouncing through the alley for a few feet it sounds amazingly like gunfire...

tonight i'm out here drinking and dude does this shit...

i walk up and tell him if he's got a cell phone or something he should use that instead, cuz it's waking everyone who lives on this corner up...

"nah, i got no other way to get in"...

i start gettin surly with the dude and then the guy who lets him in comes down and the both scram back inside...

here's where it comes down to me not giving a shit anymore...

i'm hoping dude works there, cuz if i can complain to the owner and get dude fired for bringing people over and the like, i will be in fucking heaven...

if dude lives there, and the owner doesn't do anything, i will still look forward to trying my damnedest to making this dude want to move...

i'm tired of this shit...

rant: done...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

stop being a pussy and be more asertive, even if it comes down to kicking some ass. Tell them, "hey motherfucker that shit is fucking bugging me, you need to stop!" Practice in front of a mirror and learn how to make an ugly face. If you look ugly, they won't fuck with you. Hey, spit while you talk too. That will make people scared of you.

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

stop being a pussy and be more asertive, even if it comes down to kicking some ass. Tell them, "hey motherfucker that shit is fucking bugging me, you need to stop!" Practice in front of a mirror and learn how to make an ugly face. If you look ugly, they won't fuck with you. Hey, spit while you talk too. That will make people scared of you.

I read thats first part about stop being a pussy and was going to say that you obviously aren't well aquantaited with vinyl crunky's other post cause if you were you'de know he's a total bike lock avenger ...

then I read fragments of the other stuff you said like "practice in front of the mirror" and "spit while you talk" I was fucking LLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLZZ

Originally posted by ARCEL

it looks like you're going to have to deal with this the hard way, unless you have a portable torch suitable for welding.

hahaha. that was arcel's single reason for existing. so he could make me laugh with that comment.

for real though homie, you're a fairly menacing dude, right? just beat the guy nearly to death with a hammer. he won't be banging on any doors if you stick him in ICU in blue pampers for 3 months.

empathy is over rated. if you're willing to sully your karma with it, it's alright in my book.

i've always been the type to set up bombs or traps of some sort and then watch fingers and/or limbs get blown off or burnt the fuck up from the safety of a secure, pre-planned watching post.... my dad was in the army, and he'd always tell me random ways to blow shit up... maybe he didn't expect me to retain all of that knowledge... but anyway... i've never been too much into straight up violence... so if the situation at hand can be solved by second handedly fucking somebody up, i'll do it... and plan it out well enough to where i won't get caught.... but if it's gotta be mano e mano... then so be it... fucking annihilate em..

So you heard what alot of 12 oz thinks you should do... you must have some kind of game plan for this... I know what I would do .. and its not beating someone with a hammer or 2 by 4..... but I wanna hear what your strategic plan is... before i give you a idea...... I say this because i have been in a similar situation last year beleive it or not...

or you could bang on the grate, and when that dude opens it, beat him with a 2 by 4, sneak inside, and when the dude bangs on the grate, open it up, drag him inside and beat him also. that's what i thought gamblers grin was going to say, instead of that non confrontationalist shit. should i have typed that all in caps?

i'm gonna wait and talk to the owner... i see him here a couple times a week...

last night i was drunk to the point where i really wanted to start shit, and woulda gotten my ass kicked...

however,

"it looks like you're going to have to deal with this the hard way, unless you have a portable torch suitable for welding."

homeboy down the street does have a mig kit... and this sounds like a highly entertaining idea...

Re: Re: Move to the Country

Originally posted by Nekro

You can move in next to kabar. He's not crazy at all.

haha yeah ,,, not at all

in australia the country is actually pretty rough ... basically because its much cheaper to live there ... so its got ghetto factor ..

Re: Re: Move to the Country

Originally posted by Nekro

You can move in next to kabar. He's not crazy at all.

i've been trying to figure out how i can get the time off to go hang out with kabar for a day or two for the last couple of years...

and where he's from, he's completely serious... however then i would have to deal with boredom, which i think would mean i would become even more of an alcoholic than i am already...

Originally posted by uncle-boy

hide an open carton of milk in their homes then move to hawaii.

no no no... you put a chunk of chicken in the gallon of milk, then put the cap back on...

that way it smells worse, and it takes a couple of weeks before the cap pops off and the smell shows up...

Archived