i just don't get it.

Guest blood as ink

Guest blood as ink

what the fuck is wrong with me?i've had a total of 8 hours of sleep in the last 3 days.it's now 4am and i'm still not tired.i did even drink coffee today..which is also weird...because i'm a coffee whore.i feel like i could run around for hours.something just not right.ahh i think i'm gonna go ride my bike and continue to be a bum.

sorry if this was useless and a waste of your time.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my friend used to be on dexies , he wouldnt sleep for like 3 days in a row , hed just go home from school , work on his car , then go to school...and do the same , and then hed just sleep for like 2 days straight .

Guest willy.wonka

i have no idea what im doing up right now

tweakers fuckin suck...lets all get together and go tweak bashin...

Guest blood as ink

add 4 1/2 more hours to that.rode my bike around till about 5:30..came home and crashed.about 10 my girlfriend called and woke me up and ended up waking up.made some coffee.now i'm wide awake again.fuck fuck fuck.sleep doesn't like me.

in high school psychology class, my teacher spoke of nonsomniacs. it's not that they can't sleep, it's that they don't have to. there was a study of a woman who would sleep three hours tops every two days. imagine how much you could get done...the possibilities

Guest blood as ink
Originally posted by pilau

in high school psychology class, my teacher spoke of nonsomniacs. it's not that they can't sleep, it's that they don't have to. there was a study of a woman who would sleep three hours tops every two days. imagine how much you could get done...the possibilities

hmm...i don't think that's the case...but who knows...i could get alot done but i'm lazy. on another note i got 5 more hours..go me.

here are some girly ideas.

warm milk

chamomile TEA

smoke some super sonic cronic and drink a fifth of anything hard liquor.

These usually work... but if it's a constant thing, maybe you should talk to a doctor. Maybe you should just lie down, and see what happens.

......good luck.

Originally posted by DEE38

here are some girly ideas.

warm milk

chamomile tear

smoke some super sonic cronic and drink a fifth of anything hard liquor.

These usually work... but if it's a constant thing, maybe you should talk to a doctor. Maybe you should just lie down, and see what happens.

......good luck.

i like dee's resolution :D

Archived