I Just Cant Win...Earmuffs Fucks Up AGAIN!

earmuffs

so lastnight i get really fuckin wasted and I have this girl that im seeing back at my house. We havent fucked yet because shes been on her rag. And I wasnt sure if i wanted to beacuse I feel like shes gonna want a serious relationship after we do fuck..So anyways i get wasted and on the way home get condoms.. So Im fuckin the shit out of her and i bust the biggest load only to pull out and see that the condom had broke the top part was gone... so i freaked out and then passed out and this morning she was acting all wierd like i was just gonna stop talking to her...

one more strike for muffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

juist got this email from her.....

What happened last night was really awkward and I'd rather not remember it. For my own sanity, I don't think that we should see each other again. I just wanted you to know that there's nothing you need to worry about in terms of diseases. If you are worried, however, because I know how you can dwell, you can check up with the doctor. Anyway, have a nice day off, and if you think I'm nuts, then give me a call. Today I don't get off until 6pm, so I won't be answering my phone until after that. Ciao.

better get your ass down to planned parenthood and get one of those morning after kits.....seriously dude, don't fuck around on that tip. It won't be that much compared to an abortion both money wise and emotionally for both of you.

That's no goddamn joke dude. I'd hurry the right the fuck up and get out the door if I was you.

Originally posted by LENS

better get your ass down to planned parenthood and get one of those morning after kits.....seriously dude, don't fuck around on that tip. It won't be that much compared to an abortion both money wise and emotionally for both of you.

That's no goddamn joke dude. I'd hurry the right the fuck up and get out the door if I was you.

yeah, time for plan b

seriously slave.

sometimes i think about how it would be if i was single and having sexual relations with random guys....i know i'd be a wreck. worrying about STDs, babies, etc.

i've never been in a situation like this before so i wouldnt know how to handle it.

p.s. i kinna like another woman on 12oz that is married. i'm not married yet....not sure when but practically.

p.p.s. do you ever wonder if you were ever single again, would you be able to have game?

morning after pill...

dude, call her, tell her you're concerned for her

say you've been checked and you're clean

but you wanna be sure she'll be ok.

tell her she's got a few more hours to take the morning after pill

buy it for her

get her to take it.

ESPECIALLY IF HER PERIOD JUST ENDED.

SHE MIGHT START OVULATING SOON!

The emergency contraceptive pills (ECP) are actually a series of hormones, specifically one of the birth control pills, which are taken in higher than normal doses after a women has had unprotected vaginal intercourse. It should be used as an emergency measure only and not relied on as a method of birth control. The medicine can be started any time within 72 hours of unprotected vaginal intercourse.

Originally posted by slave_one

you know this kinda makes me glad i'm not single anymore...sleeping w/random people hoping the condom doesn't break and that you don't get pregnant or a disease...it sucks for a girl to go thru that...too much anxiety

that shit also sucks for any guy with morals....

Guest KING BLING

*streamlined

Generally, ovulation occurs on or around day 14 of a 28-day cycle.

If the usual cycle is longer, ovulation will occur on or around the 14th day before the expected first day of the next period.

Ova (eggs) live approximately 72 hours and are probably capable of being fertilized for half of that time.

...yeah it sucks and should be avoided, yeah yeah yeah. No ones pregnant and condoms don't protect against all STD's anyways. For a bunch of savages and metal guys you sure do get skurred easy....

Archived