I just bought a Dodge

dubya

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sorry, but mopar/chrysler shit is fucking worthless...it'll drive good for a year or two and fall the fuck apart. i spent all fucking day repairing this chicks fucking car that she just bought last week...looks pretty, but bottom line she's lucky she's got a redneck friend to get her out of a bind since she dropped all of her cash on a car that couldn't even get her to work. the old shit was alright, back when they were building chargers and all that. have fun though, get 'r dirty, but i'll stick to my f-150.

i got a grandam 98 because i needed a car fast, ive driven that fucker all up and down the east coast, until recently it's been fucking up on me. but overall for all ive put it through it's still holding together.

if i do get another car, im thinking 96 impala ss. i could get a new car, but what new cars are gangsta like that?

Originally posted by dubya@Jun 19 2005, 12:45 AM

I just spent $5,000 on a 1998 5.9 V8 Dodge Ram ext. cab.

Now, ya'll get on outta here.

That is a GREAT buy.

I love the 5.9 pickups.

I've got a 98 5.9L Jeep Grand Cherokee myself.

How many miles on it?

PS. G-lik Unit has only a 5.2L engine.

Pssssshhhhhh.

The Dodge has 168k miles on it, but it has been well taken care of. I got to see it a few days ago, the only work it needs done to it is A/C work, then I have to buy a new set of tires. It has all the power options, CC, 4WD, Extended Cab. Im taking it to dodge on monday to get the AC fixed, but thats the ONLY thing wrong with it ATM. Im really excited about driving it.

I would have liked to get a Ford, but I got an good deal on this truck.. eh, you just cant have it all!

Last night I was going to the store and some guys old pos van's engine was fucking up at the light. And for some reason this dumb fuck tried to pull it out into the intersection. A fairly busy intersection mind you. And yep, sure enough, the thing fucking died right in the intersecion. Dumb fuck, what the fuck was he thinking?

Originally posted by dubya@Jun 19 2005, 08:10 PM

The Dodge has 168k miles on it, but it has been well taken care of. I got to see it a few days ago, the only work it needs done to it is A/C work, then I have to buy a new set of tires. It has all the power options, CC, 4WD, Extended Cab. Im taking it to dodge on monday to get the AC fixed, but thats the ONLY thing wrong with it ATM. Im really excited about driving it.

I would have liked to get a Ford, but I got an good deal on this truck.. eh, you just cant have it all!

:lol: i love it when someone buys a used vehicle and right off the bat they wind up taking it in for repairs. the idea of that to me is hilarious.

on another note, i think you got jipped. 168 miles divided by 8 years = 21,000 miles a year ruffly. the norm is more around 15,000 a year.

i dont know about your deal there buddy.

I have a 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger with a slant-six and it only has a little over 68,000 original miles on it.....I'm redoing the interior and need to get a new left front fender....but other than that...it's in great shape.....I bought it off my friend for 50 bucks....can't beat that.

...i had an old horizon...thing was a piece of shit...but atleast when ever it broke down i could get cheap parts from the junk yard...my '84 sentra went to 220,000 before my sister wrecked and totaled it...the only thing we ever replaced was the transmission @175...japanese cars are just more reliable...