Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

I just bought a Dodge

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by dubya, Jun 19, 2005.

1. dubya

dubya New Jack

I just spent $5,000 on a 1998 5.9 V8 Dodge Ram ext. cab.

Now, ya'll get on outta here.

2. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

What's wrong with it?

3. dubya

dubya New Jack

Its a used vehicle, my pops got me a deal on one from one of his co-workers. Its dark green, 4WD, all power options, etc. I do not have it yet, have to take it to Dodge to get A/C fixed.

4. freeze

freeze Member

sorry, but mopar/chrysler shit is fucking worthless...it'll drive good for a year or two and fall the fuck apart. i spent all fucking day repairing this chicks fucking car that she just bought last week...looks pretty, but bottom line she's lucky she's got a redneck friend to get her out of a bind since she dropped all of her cash on a car that couldn't even get her to work. the old shit was alright, back when they were building chargers and all that. have fun though, get 'r dirty, but i'll stick to my f-150.

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

^^^exactly, you want to make an investment in a domestic vehicle get a ford truck. If you take care of them, those things will last forever.....too bad its not really the same with their cars.

6. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Ive had a Jeep Grand Cherokee since 98.

Still works just fine for me.

7. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

if it aint HEMI i don't fuuuuuuck wit it

8. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

i drive a station wagon w/ 80,000+ miles... when it breaks down, I don't plan on replacing it

9. ODS-1

ODS-1 Elite Member

My parents car has over 140,000 miles on it.

10. oneeightyone

oneeightyone Senior Member

i got a grandam 98 because i needed a car fast, ive driven that fucker all up and down the east coast, until recently it's been fucking up on me. but overall for all ive put it through it's still holding together.

if i do get another car, im thinking 96 impala ss. i could get a new car, but what new cars are gangsta like that?

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

My car needs work... actually I only need a new axle... and a registration sticker... and an alignment. I don't have the money to fix it though which is why I'm trying to sell my bike.

12. GEEB

GEEB Senior Member

my 96 pontiac grand am has 156,000 miles on it, and occasionaly
    when the car is on too long without even touching the gas the engine will rev to like 5000 rpms, it scares me when im driving in a school zone. :shook:

13. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

if you want to talk mileage, get a honda
    i drive a 98 prelude with only 92k on it and thats not shit

14. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

That is a GREAT buy.
    I love the 5.9 pickups.

I've got a 98 5.9L Jeep Grand Cherokee myself.

How many miles on it?

PS. G-lik Unit has only a 5.2L engine.
    Pssssshhhhhh.

15. dubya

dubya New Jack

The Dodge has 168k miles on it, but it has been well taken care of. I got to see it a few days ago, the only work it needs done to it is A/C work, then I have to buy a new set of tires. It has all the power options, CC, 4WD, Extended Cab. Im taking it to dodge on monday to get the AC fixed, but thats the ONLY thing wrong with it ATM. Im really excited about driving it.

I would have liked to get a Ford, but I got an good deal on this truck.. eh, you just cant have it all!