i just bought a cobb salad for lunch...

boogie hands

....i think this is probably what people mean by "white people" food. i wasnt sure what kind of dressing to get so i got ranch because it already had blue cheese on it and ranch is the jam with bacon. ill let you guys know how it is in an hour or so....my bet is on awesome.

i'm also betting i wont have any urge to eat dinner tonight and i just go straight to $2 tecate.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Salads can be good. What parts are you from because down here, we call that a Chef Salad. Or at least my family does. Perhaps it's something different in different parts.

The chef salad of which I speak is pretty much a sandwich without bread. Lettuce, bacon, ham, grated/crumbled cheese, hardboiled egg (if you are so inclined), and perhaps some onion. And vinagrette is the way to go. Unless you have somthing like french dressing, it's pretty good. But I don't know what to classify it as.

-fuse.

i don't know what a cobb salad is, but i've heard of it. when i think of "white people food" i think of tuna casserole. and i think it's usually made by soccer moms that take it in a ceramic container with a glass top on top and transport it in their mini-van to their kids' soccer game after the game. and have a victory celebration with it whether they win or lose because "having fun is all that counts" as the soccer moms say.