I joined a barbershop quartet last night

BigOatser

http://www.washingtontalent.com/specialty/images/Pres_men.jpg'>

so last night I was at my friends apartment and we went to a party next door. It was alright but the next builing over we heard so much noise and commotion we decided to go over. Now this building was pretty much empty for the summer so we had no idea what was going on. As we enter the courtyard we immediatley notice about 25-30 boxes of pizza and 5 coolers full of budweiser. Then we look up and see about 150 people. old people. from 50-80, all with striped red shirts and waxy curled mustaches. We are told to grap a slice and a beer, but on one condition, we gotta sing. They are all setup in tons of small groups singing acapella love songs from the 20's SOOO loud. It was like the Chilis baby back rib commercial. We were stunned, but really drunk. So of course we obligued. By the end of the night we had drinkin about 20 Buds a peice and consumed at least a full pizza each. Not only that, but we had learned about 50 tags (hot parts of wussy songs) and were a finger snappin and foot tappin. I woke up this morning really hung over and full bellied with a business card for the leaders singing group. And then I remembered, I signed up for practice on Wednesday. See you guys there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

You better post pictures if you get one of those fly-ass uniforms.

Last night me and about 7 friends drunkenly stumbled into my house, grabbed a few pots and pans with large spoons, and proceeded to jump on my sleeping parents' bed, making a horrendous racket and exploding pull-string firecrackers next to their heads. Then we boobytrapped their door with like 25 of those firecrackers and duct tape, so that they would go off in unison the next morning when they got up and opened it.

At 9:30 AM, my mother (after having the 25 firecrackers explode in her face) grabs a chinese wok and a spoon, busts into my room, and unleashes a sonic fury of heroic proportions upon my head, while screaming "HOW DO YOU FUCKING LIKE IT NOW?!?!?!?". Then my little brother sprays shaving cream all over my face.

Good times.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Last night me and about 7 friends drunkenly stumbled into my house, grabbed a few pots and pans with large spoons, and proceeded to jump on my sleeping parents' bed, making a horrendous racket and exploding pull-string firecrackers next to their heads. Then we boobytrapped their door with like 25 of those firecrackers and duct tape, so that they would go off in unison the next morning when they got up and opened it.

At 9:30 AM, my mother (after having the 25 firecrackers explode in her face) grabs a chinese wok and a spoon, busts into my room, and unleashes a sonic fury of heroic proportions upon my head, while screaming "HOW DO YOU FUCKING LIKE IT NOW?!?!?!?". Then my little brother sprays shaving cream all over my face.

Good times.

i swear to god you are the funniest man on earth, i fell out of my seat laughing like 5 times, and i woke up my neice. so now she's right beside me smacking my back and crying. fucking kids.:mad:

Archived